Epilogue: Always and forever

A/n I am so excited/ sad to finally write the last chapter of this story! I am so sorry it took me so long to write it but my depression got really bad and my heath went way down, I have a congenital lung defect and no one know what was causing it and I went into the ER a few times but almost a year later we still don't understand it but im on Permanente steroids so im not coughing as much!! (Which is awful with Covid going around and I work in ghe hospital with all the covid patients so it was extra stressful because im an essential worker but im also high risk with high exposure😅 but im still here!) Now without farther ado, The end. A/N

Epilogue: Always and Forever.

My jitters hit me again as I looked across the full room to my first lover lnly to see him watching me with that knowing look in his eyes. Alistar looked handsome in is black tuxedo he wore for the wedding, it took them only two months before he and Yuuki sprung the question on me and o was so shocked I hadn't awnsered for a good 10 mins causing Yuuki to burst out crying spewing nonsense on how of course I wouldn't marry them, who could marry such incompetent lovers who keep letting you get hurt?

At the time my head was bandaged from my fall in the bathroom. An incident I was so grateful for because instead of focusing on Alistar’s accusations (ok maybe not accusations but he was hitting to close to the and i couldn't let him leave me! How could I explain my deceit that spaned over a thousand lifetimes???!!) He didn't mention it again and I didn't have to worry about doing a complex spell to erase my memories, id just fake it.

I had assured Yuuki that they were both loved but it was just taking me a moment since my head hurt and I was shocked but I said yes! I expected smexy time but alas neither Yuuki nor Alistar would touch me till I was healed.

All I needed healed was my dick! But nooo I was treated like porcelain and babyed by everyone. Well almost everyone Jordan and Mino did not think i was so hurr that they couldn't hit on me individually and together. Speaking of.

My eyes wondered to Yuuki laughing with Jordan and his lover, he looked gorgeous in a black tux with a blood red shirt and as if they could sense me all three glanced my way Yuuki giving me a devilish smile while Jorden screamed congratulations and Mino licked his lips and mouthed something I was sure was inappropriate.

I just smiled and ignored his advances.
The night dragged on and the afterparty was in full swing, i ran into the kitchen to grab another bottle of champagne only to find Eddie sucking Cecel off while Eve jacked off where the two connected, inlike last time all three were so engrossed they didn't notice me so I just snuck past.

Finally making it to the wine celler,I had ran into 7 more couples on the way down and now i was hard as a rock thanks to the one scene I watched being Jordan and Mino, They looked fucking amazing going at it and they knew it. Jordan had Mino bent over a barrel with his legs spread wide and his shirt torn open so he could run his hands down his back, they paused for a moment when i came around the corner but started with a new thrill when they say it was me.

Jordan wrapped his left hand in Minos long hair and pulled as he on great detail described how doing so made him clench so hard on his dick and the sounds Mino was making wasn't helping my dick problem
Especially when Jordan trusted hard into him and he moaned my name while looking in my eyes.

What the fuuuuck. FUCK!

Thats when I decided it was my time to leave and find that mother fucking wine. As I rushed out the room I heard Jordan climax and scream my name followed by the Minos erotic orgasim moan.

Finally with wine in hand I made my way to my room. I had a date with two handslme men and in my state I wanted sex and they were NOT going to use any injury as an excuse! I was horny damn it!