Chapter 21: The choices we make

A/N hey ya'll! We're coming up to the end!!! I've been trying to figure out how to do so and awnser alot of potholes in the story but I don't think it's possible lol so I'll just awnser them after or do a know all page about their past lives and why certain things happened as they did. I'ma thinking one or two more chaps left! Enjoy!! A/N

Chapter 21: The choices we make.

I watched as my older self ? Past self? The other me paced back And forth tugging at his hair.

“You need stop your antics! Apologize IMMEDIATELY! We have to avoid it… I can’t. I can’t live *muttter,mutter*” past Abel continued to rant and mutter as he paced and I knew he was really far gone.

“I-I D-Don’t understand. Why haven’t you shown yourself to Alistar and Yuuki? They think you died! Did you die?” I questioned as I slowly got up from the cold ground. I was muddy an cold and the ring was suffocating my poor finger.

“SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! You *sigh* you don’t understand anything” he said sliding to the ground and pulling his knees to his chest.

He looked so broken. What could have happened to break me like this?

“He dies for us. I tried to-to save him but I couldn’t get the pieces of his soul back. Then they took Yuuki from me and I had nothing left to live for. But we can’t die from normal causes. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WE CAN’T DIE! I had to live over and over without them.” He said while hugging himself tightly and my heart broke for him.

This is what would happened to me if I lost them forever? I lose my ever loving mind?!

“But I don’t understand, they are both fine! You fixed it!” I exclaimed as I slowly walked over to him and kneeled beside the past me.

“Fuck was I always this dumb -_-. If I had fixed it I wouldn’t exist! No I just found a way to twist the timelines together to give us another chance to save them! You mustn’t let him sacrifice himself for you! They mean more than this filthy world to us and they don’t deserve to die. Ok? Say OK” by the end he had me by my shoulders shaking me hard.

“ O-Ok I understand! What do I have to do?”

“ You have to die”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke wrapped in yuuki’s arms. It was still late and there was no sign of Alistar still.

I knew what I had to do and time was running out.

I needed to find Alistar so we could all be together before we were forced apart.

Man my finger hurts...

Slowly I untangled myself from Yuuki’s strong arms and slid from the bed and slowly crept from his room.
I wondered through the dark house, unsure of where exactly he was. His room was empty so maybe he was walking the house.

I was drifting through the house when I heard a low wailing sound.

Following the sound I didn’t hear someone trying to speak to me until my arm was grabbed tightly and I was swung around to face the person trying to rip my damn arm off.

Screw me, I have to work on multitasking.

“Ahh my sweet Abel! I have been looking for you for a few weeks. Barnaby said you went to visit the family near the edge of town? Did you just get back? Where they your parents?” Dave cooed at me while pulling me closer to him.

DAMN, my fucking luck sucked! I forgot I was suppose to hide from him after the whole library thing…

dude had gotten really clingy and kept telling me how good in bed he was, but on a side note he said my name correctly now. *shivers*

“ I uh did just get back and yup t-they are my parents! I was looking for A-Barnaby, Barnaby so I could uhmmm set-set a time for me to pack up…everything?” I stuttered out but in my defense I wasn’t very good thinking on the spot.

“ Stay for a few days, I’ll set up a coach for you and we’ll have a going away party. Just you and I” Dave said as he ran the fingers of his free hand through my hair down to my face with agonizingly slow movements back up making the skin where he dragged his fingers across itch.

“ oh uh maybe…. For now I better head to bed! It was a long trip.” I said as I tried to escape back the way I had came.

“Of course my sweet Abel but first a kiss” he said leaning towards me and I pulled away from him.

No.No no to the NONONONONO!

He stopped rubbing my face to slide that arm behind my back  and push my body flush against his and I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from screaming ‘Stranger danger, STRANGER DANGER’.

“oh I have uh travelers breath. It’s super stinky” I said as I leaned as far from him as his arm would let me.

Sadly that wasn’t very far. At all.

“Shh let papa do all the work” he said as he tried to lean closer to me and I got sick remembering what he did to Yuuki.

Oh my God, did he say this to Yuuki?

“ Sir, I will need you to release the boy” Came an almost animalistic growl from behind him causing Dave to jump away from me.

While Dave was freaking out looking around yelling “Who’s there?” I took that chance to run down the hall and onto the first room I could get into.
Slamming the door behind me and putting my ear to it, listening for Dave’s heavy footfalls.

Strange I don’t hear anything.

Then I felt the cold hand touch my neck causing me to tense up.

“Master Abel, I warned you not to enter this room “ Alistar said as his chest slid along my back pushing me slightly into the door and my desires roared black to life only to be doused when he pulled away.

“Forgive me, Master Abel. I forget my place. Let me take you back to Yuuki” He whispered and I remember everything that I had or rather hadn’t said earlier that night.

I had to fix this.

I turned to give him a hug and was slightly shocked by the room I was in.

It was like something out of a horror movie. You know the one with the creepy house that has that one room that everything is covered  up with a sheet and it’s all dusty and cobwebby but somehow still draws you in.

“What is this place?”

“It’s your room, my lov-Master Abel. I always show it to you when your memories come back.” He said still refusing to look at me as he slowly turned and motioned for me to follow him farther into the room and down a dark hallway.

“There is a darkness in us all, Master Abel. Sadly sometimes it gets the better of us and we found that the darkness pulls you deep if you don’t have your memories before you enter into your power. This room has always calls to your inner darkness”  I had tried to catch up to him so i cod speqk without gasping for air but, somehow he was always two steps ahead of me and it was getting on my nerves.

“Alistar STOP! Don’t run from me. I’m- I’m sorry” I yelled sucking on as much air as i could get. He finally  stopped with his back to me and I took that chance to hug him tightly.

“ I decided I can live with what you’ve done. Your not a monster! You only hurt those who deserved it and I think if I was in your place I’d probably do worse. So please come back to our room… I still have to give you and Yuuki, your gifts” I said into his back and I couldn’t help the sigh of relief that flew out of me when his hands glided down my arms to wrap around my fingers where he laced them with his own and I felt him shiver as water fall onto my hand.

“ Thank you, my love"