Ch 5: Questions of the heart.

A/N heeeyyy yall! :) I am glad to have made someone's day with my story!!! And they made mine by telling me this♡♡♡♡ thank you MrGrumpyGills2
I hope ya'll enjoy♡ end A/N EDITED-ISH

Ch 5: Questions of the heart. 

Did I love Jordan? My chest hurt thinking about him and then a flash of his face as he watched me die came back and I realized the boy I loved was a mirage.

I had never known the real Jordan.

“No I…I don’t know! I thought I did but I really didn’t know him and now that I do I could never love someone like that.” I said as I pulled away from him only to have him pull me back.

I had already embarrassed myself for crying and then spilling my life story but then it occurred to me: he never doubted what I said that he was more interested in my feelings for Jordan and my heart beat a little faster. Someone believed me!

He pulled me away from his very nicely shaped chest that I had been feeling with my face for the last 10 minutes and turned my face towards his.

“That is good Master Abel.” I shivered as his breath puffed across my face and it smelt of spearmint and roses a strange and intoxicating smell that had me unconsciously leaning forward toward his lips. But his next words snapped me out of my daze.

“You are beautiful yet you do not think so and that bothers me.” He said with a tsk and stood and I felt I had somehow made him mad and just sat on the bed where he had left me.

“Being that you are not from here it will take time to find your parents during that time I will watch over you, it may cause you some issues but I will end them swiftly as long as you let me know the instant it happens master Abel” he said as he straightened his clothes.

“Uh but I told you I have no parents” I said as my heart sank.

He didn’t believe me. He was just indulging a child’s fantasy in his mind I thought as my eyes began to fill with tears.

“I know that but others must not for your protection. The clothes you were wearing when we first found you I had burned. The material itself proves what you speak. For now I will look for your parents and in the mean time I will protect you.” He said as he took a dress suit out of the wardrobe. “For now Master Abel it is time to get dressed. Come to me.”  I starred at the suit like it was an alien.

“I…I can’t wear that” I shrieked It was a suit! I had never worn anything other than jeans with holes. I wouldn’t know how to move without messing up the nice outfit.

“You can and will in order to fit in. I will teach you all you need to know master Abel so do not fret.” He smoothly said without missing a beat. “Today shall be the start of a new life for you my Master.”

“Will you be training me to be a server?” I asked and saw him grip the suit much tighter

“Your hearing and sight are improving faster than I anticipated” He whispered then added “That IS not an acceptable job for you. You are to be taken care of not WORK” He hissed as he turned his back to me

“Thank you for that but I know David would not be happy about that…Plus I..I’m not a master you don’t have to serve me, you don’t even know me and I know it’s because you feel it was your fault or some shit but you don’t have to I will find a way back and be outta your hair in no time OK? Just follow your real master’s orders” I choked out with a stutter.

No matter how much I wanted this man to be my knight in shining armor I knew he would never be mine and it was really nice that he wanted to treat me like a prince but it would just end in him getting yelled at or worse from that man.

“Real master?” Alistar said as he slowly walked back to me and not so gently started to strip my clothes off ripping the buttons on the thin cotton shirt that someone had put on me the night before “I have only ever had One master and I chose him as I have chosen you. That decrepit spawn from a hooker wretches crotch may have Inherited my services but he shall never NEVER be my master is that clear?” He whispered angrily as his eyes flashed that deep purple color I had seen before.

He yanked my shirt open across my chest and I felt his nails through his gloves scrap roughly across my nipples causing me to gasp embarrassingly loud.

Oh god what is wrong with me?!!  I was so hard from being undressed like a halfwit! I was scared he would say something when he got to my pants. I had to calm him and my raging bones down asap!

“I didn’t mean-“ I tried to say but he cut me off when he yanked my pants down in a swift movement while dropping to his knees in fount of me…Anything and everything died in my mind and throat as I saw him on his knees so close to my hardened penis. He was so close that I could feel the warm breeze of his breath against the head. I stiffened and tried to stop my lewd mind from going to the gutter. I could do this! I will not cum because of this gorgeous man on his knees.

I am in control of my own body!

…..
Orr so I though.

“Do you not wish for me to serve you?” he said sliding those beautiful eyes up my body to meet mine as his fingers ghosted to the hem of the cotton undergarments I was wearing that barely hid my now fully erect penis. My breathing was erratic and my body was shaking so bad you’d have thought I was freezing.

“ Well Master Abel, shall I serve you?” he as his tongue darted out of his mouth to wet his lips. That was the last straw and my mind lost the battle and came all over his beautiful face.

It is safe to say that if I had not already died I would have died from embarrassment at that moment. How could I? What had I done? I felt my soul leaving my body. I looked at him and he said nothing.

In fact he just started to clean me up with my cum still running down his face and finished dressing me.

"I..I oh my god I’m so sorry I was I dono let me clean that off. STOP dressing me and lets clean you off!!!! How could I- ohhhh my fragging shit ship” I groaned as he cleaned my shaft making me hard again.

“I will Master but first allow me to see to your dressing.” He said with that half smile as he finally stopped torturing me and helped me with my pants.

“I will introduce you to the other members of our house hold” Alistar said as he turned his back to me and walked to a sink near the far wall but as he went I could have sworn I saw his glove hand wipe his cheek and taste my cum to which I just choked out a groan.

This man was the devil! He was trying to kill me again from embarrassment!

He turned to me after a very long slow display of taking off his butler outerwear and shirt and slowly cleaning his lovely face down to his athletic chest and dusty nipples in the mirror. I turned away when he caught me watching and pretended I was looking at the petticoat he had put on me. I totally am not being a hormonal teenager.... I am totally ABSOLUTELY in control of my dick, my mind and my Dicks mind.

...totally.

He looked really smug with his Stupid sexy hot face with his stu..stupid full lips in a smirk.
...Stupid.

I blushed when he asked if there was anything left on his face to which I awnsered in a squealing "n.nuu.no" and proceeded to faint only to be awoken again by the man who made me faint.

Does he have no shame??? I thought to myself only to look up and see his smug smirk....  pfffft no he does not. -_-

“It is time to go Master Abel we have waisted enough time” He said as he put his hand out for me.

We?

Something in me screamed if I did take his hand that I would not be able to go back to the way I was.
Strangely that was Ok I thought as I took his hand.
I mean I’m already dead what else could possibly go wrong?