Chapter 12: To see or not to see

A/N: hey ya'll sorry for the extra long no update spell! I ended up falling at work and fractured my spine and dealing with alot and the pain. I'll try and update still slowly but not that slowly lol. Sorry if this isn't my best chapter I gotta get back into the flow of things! A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say I was livid was an understatement!

OOK maybe I was getting a little to comfortable with my daily sexual deviances annnd maybe bordering on being a sex addict but in my defense.... They were really good at it and now thanks to Dave I'm not getting my blowjob!

After the rest of us finished with breakfast I began looking for Yuuki for purely informational purposes. only! *Cough* but I still couldnt find him, i think he was avoiding me the little brat.

So instead i wondered slowly through the halls, passing through rooms as I went by most being connected by little doors making my exploration more like an adventure in an unknown place than me just being bored and nosy.

It was a beautifully haunting house all done in dark colors with gold or dark brown hi lights, that was until I entered an EXTREMELY pink room with a sheer canopy bed.

My first thought was that it had to be one of the maids and I was leaning towards Cecilia but to my surprise I saw stuff from Even lying around...Dang that'll teach me to assume! I thought as I slipped through another tiny door connected to Even's room but unlike the others that led to an open room this one led to a strange corridor.

It was a long wooden corridor with no windows and only a few doors I could see before it turned out of sight in either direction.

I sat and debated with myself for a good 20 mins on if I should let my curiosity get the better of me or go back when I heard a wail that sounded like a horror movie murderer killing a whale.

YUP I'm going back! I'm not gonna die... uh again? Nope not today.

I turned to open the door only to realize it closed seamlessly so you can't go back. Who the fuck does that?! I thought then I heard light footsteps approaching and I had nowhere to hide so I run as quickly as possible to the first door only to find it was locked and the footsteps were picking up speed along with a slight hissing sound as if someone was petting a snake.

My mind started to play horrid images of a half snake human creature that would tear me limb from limb or worse! So I ran full force to the 2nd door that was also locked and then bolted for the 3rd on the bend of the hallway just as I heard that wailing scream again and the footsteps starting to run full speed around the corner but to my amazement the door opened and I hid inside, breathing hard trying to catch my breath and hoping what ever was out there didn't have hands so it couldn't come after me!

This is what I get for being nosy!

I Should have just went back to my room but NOOO I had to go have an adventure I thought as something soft brushed my neck.

I slowly turned around ready to scream only to find it was a fur coat hanging up, I was in a closet?

I crept through the clothes and coats to the door of the closet bumping into what looked like whips and chains and was that a paddle? Hanging on hooks on the wall along the left side.

This was a huge closet and the person who owned it was a perv!!

In other words i needed to get out of here before the owner came back.

I slowly started to push the door open when I heard frank sobbing making me freeze but then I heard Alistar's voice as well and my stomach fell.

" Stop your sniffling" Bar- Alistar hissed and I pushed the door open just enough to see a large room done  up to look like a throne room and then I saw frank laying naked face down on the largest bed I'd ever seen with Barnaby kneeling behind him.