Introductions/ Character info

A/N Hey yall! So Awesome  YaoiGirl111 found anime counterparts to my characters!! Being an advant anime lover as well I found them super frigging awesome! And because of them I was able to find my old introductions info page alone with some old notes for the story on my old lappy! Now feel free to imagine the characters how ever you want or use this picture, so nicely provided!! Also this pg has spoilers?! A/n ps. I don't own these images! All rights belong to original owner and was provided by google.

Introductions:

Name: Abel Clyde Rose Height: 5’10” Hair: Raven black shoulder length was cute regular by Sister Merryweather but grows unnaturally fast

Height: 5’10”
Hair: Raven black shoulder length was cute regular by Sister Merryweather but grows unnaturally fast.

Eye color: Cherry wood brown with flecks of caramel brown.

Age: 15 going on 16

Birthday: Oct, 31st, 1997 on a Sunday.

Likes: Strawberry’s, Alistar,Yuuki, autumn, The old wind mill, History, Books.

Dislikes: Fake people, Liars, Long thin metal objects, Nuns.

About: Abel’s mother died giving birth to him but the rumors go she was trying to leave his father for a lover. His father in his rage and grief over her death and the rumors of another lover abused Abel but it was ignored until the day he permanently scarred Abel when he was five with hot coat hangers that had been straightened so he could use them like pens to “marked the demon in him”.
Markings: A distinctive scar across the right side of Abel’s faces curving around his eye and many across his back that look random but if followed correctly can make a 12 point star.

Characteristic’s: Shy but strong minded, overly horny and very inquisitive, over thinks and reprocesses everything but will still go against his instincts even when proven they are almost never wrong.

Name: Jordan Finn Reynolds

Height: 5”11

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: vivid Green

Age: 16

Likes:  to be a bully, Obsessed with Abel, bossing others around, control, gay people.

Dislikes: anyone who likes abel, anyone who is gay/thinks he is gay,His father, his mother, females.

About: Raped by his father then forced to have sex with his mother, He slowly lost his sane mind. After the brutal murder of his first crush, his father forced them to move to a little town, where he kills them both. Soon he finds a new crush.

Name: Alistar  Barnaby

Height: 6’ 3”

Hair: *Human form* A beautiful array of autumn brown color’s styled in a perfectly mastered dressed up disheveled look is his favorite style. *Non-Human form* Mid-long hair that fades from dark vivid brown to crimson red.

Eyes: Blue-violet/Neon Violet

Age: Looks to be in his 20’s precise age unknown.

Birthday: Whenever he damn well pleases.

Likes: Finding his beloved, Precision, Sex, Sneaking about, Long walks in the woods while he stalks people, Tea time, Giving gifts to his beloved, getting “Rid” of the things he dislikes, Spoiling Yuuki, Sex in the library, Spoiling his beloved, Order, Neatness, Doilies (Though he would kill before admitting it), Stalking, More sex, Lovely things.

Dislikes: Almost everyone, being admired by squealing girls, Anyone interested romantically in his beloved other than Yuuki, Anything he damn well pleases.

About: A “Simple butler” (His words) that follows his masters order’s when they do not conflict with his ulterior motives. Runs and operates the Rivers mansion until his “contract” that was established with the late Kia Rivers and pasted to his son David Rivers is complete at which time he will seek full payment. Spent a good amount of time searching for is lost lover’s reincarnation that was said to be waiting for him in the small town.

Markings: Tattoo on back of mythical male siren. Tail wraps around right hip to rest on groin.

Characteristic’s: Strong and very protective of what he deems his but limited to what he can and cannot do while under “contract”. Able to slyly sway those around him to do/think what he wishes but has trouble with Yuuki and is not able to use such gifts on Abel. Easily angered but hides it well as well as a very jealous persona. Likes to draw pain from his deemed “Enemies” when angered to breaking point but will calm his nerves and bloodlust for Abel only.

Name: Yuuki Nigh Rivers

Height: 5’5

Hair: white hair so long it stops at his knees.

Eyes: red, They seem to swirl when he is angry.

Age: 17

Birthday: Original date Unknown, Given on found date April,1st.

Likes: Alistar (Now. Use to hate), Tea, a ton of sex, Abel, stories Ceicla, Even, sleep, Blood, sexual Pain/Giving sexual pain, daggers, using fake tears to get his way, Stalking.

Dislike: His Father, his mother, being forced, really crying, his body, memories from his lives before, the size of Alistars dick, being woken without sex, No sex, being told no by anyone other than Abel or Alistar , Frank.

Markings: Tattoo of chained heart with twin links leaving it above left butt cheek. Albino. Light thin scars all over body.

About: Seems childish but maybe just crazy. The child of rape, his mother ran away only to give him back to david in exchange for her freedom because Albinos are deemed bad luck in her culture. As a child he experienced untold horrors but was saved as much as possible by Alistar. Has controllable needs to kill,hurt or maim. Is a nymphomaniac due to years of abuse.

A/n ok that's all I had written for introductions! At some point I'll add in minor characters and the others information. A/n