Chapter 22: Of gifts and pleasure unseen

A/N ok so I didn't know how to write the "Gifting" so I diverted lol. My depression has gotten really bad (It always does around this time but with added stress I'm not dealing very well. Thanks goodness for the amazing writers on here! I have so many I love but ya'll really should check out @NikoleKnight ,@S-N-O , @BrilliantLoveStory and some of the other great authors on my follows list! (Or if you like confusing yourself feel free to try to get through my reading lists 😉 ). A/N

Chapter 22: of gifts and pleasure unseen

My mind was a whirlpool of questions that I had no answers to nor could I ask Alistar, for fear that I would give away what I had to do soon.

Our walk back to Yuuki’s room was short and soon we found ourselves at a back door opening into the bathroom.

The first thing I noticed was Alistar stiffen before passing the threshold.

“My beloved, I need you to wait here for me, Yuuki is not alone.” He said calmly but I could see a flash of anger in his eyes.

“wha-what?! WHO?” I whispered trying to glance through the bathrooms parted door but saw nothing but the bedroom wall.

I couldn’t see but I heard a thud and Yuuki’s muffled gasps.

“Alistar! Save our Yuuki!!” I said and while my voice didn’t quiver I was screaming inside.

“As you wish, Master Abel, please don’t look until I say” he said and quickly left the bathroom.

I wrung my hands together as I shuffled towards the door.

I peaked around the door jam seeing Alistar’s back as he spoke calmly but harshly to none other than Dave, his pants were gone and his underwear was pulled down to his knees but what really caught my attention was Yuuki on his knees at the edge of the bed in front of Dave so he was level with Dave’s dick, a bruise forming at the corner of his lovely lips.

Dave had a handful of Yuuki’s Hair trying to force his face closer to his dick. Yuuki was starring defiantly at him, his red eyes glowing a deep angry red.

“Release him, sir. NOW” Alistar  said as his hands balled into fist.

“Barnaby. What are you doing here? Whatever hold him down! This little cunt decided he has a backbone now.” Dave said yanking Yuukis hair as he spoke.

“Your time is running out and the hold on these souls are weakening. You knew this would happen and what it entitle. Release him”

“Fuck you! Why is everyone telling me to stop tonight? Do I need to punish the whole fucking household? First that damn dog Even interrupts me and my future bride-"

What!? DID YOU TOUCH HIM?” and with that Alistar’s calm façade broke  and so did Yuuki’s  as he literally ripped his hair out that was fisted in Dave’s hand and hissed at him.

“Did you TOUCH him” Yuuki hissed grabbing Dave’s neck so fast he didn’t have time to react.

Alistar stalked towards them as Yuuki pushed David onto the floor on his back with him straddling his chest as he strangled his and Alistar watch with the corners of his lips turned up into a small smile.

Oh no they were gonna kill him and that would kill Alistar!

I jumped out from the bathroom and threw my shoe at Alistar who snapped out of the creepy trance that he was in and promptly grabbed Yuuki off of Dave who started coughing and ran from the room but not before saying they would pay.

Yuuki sputtered and cursed like a wronged cat as Alistar held him a good three feet of the ground and if it  weren’t for the circumstances leading to this this moment I would have thought it funny.