Chapter 7: The love of a bully

A/N another chapter in this slightly deranged love story! Tho I only think one person is reading this I'll as it as if there are more XD (thanks for suffering through the massive typos and weird story plots and holes MrGrumpyGills2 ♡♡♡♡) ok Question: should this be a mxbxb? The original was a Threeway relationship but I had alot of backlash because of it. Any suggestions? Thanks yall♡ end A/N

Chapter 7: The love of a bully

I sat in my room on the edge of my bed and replayed the last week in my head, but no matter how I looked at it or moved everything around in the scenarios I was still losing him again.

My light in this shit hole, my breath of fresh air… My Jordan.

This would be the seco-No the THIRD TIME I’ve lost him to that brat! Just the thought of him had me pacing the room and knocking a couple holes in the walls that were already littered with them and the patches from my mom trying to fix the damage i had left in my anger fits.

What did he have that I didn’t? Looks? I might not be a looker but I’d have Jordan screaming under me or I’d scream for him which ever he wanted! I ranted to myself only to be interrupt by my cell going off. It was him, my Jordan.

“Get yer ass down to the old dump site. I some errands for ya ta run.”  He texted and I knew better than to argue even tho he knows today is my day to harvest the pig for the week. Oh well better my mom angry then him.

I threw on my hiking boots. My mom hearing me open the front door yelled from the dining room for me to make sure I slaughter the damn pig this time.

I told her the same thing I always did.
Tell dad to do it.

We both had a good laugh, we had fed him to the pigs alone time ago.

That’s also another reason why I loved Jordan, he knew about my past and the things I had done and never judged me! I remember when him and his family first moved into the big house at the end of the main street. His father seemed stern and aloof but scared of his son and his mother I could tell was one step in the grave being extremely underweight and lethargic looking ...it had looked almost like they were starving her but one thing I knew was that he ran that family.

His dad was a figure head and his mom was just a shadow and with the money they brought in no one would dare touch them.

I always wondered what they were before the move to my small town?

At that time he was only 12 and I was 14 but that didn’t change anything he was the main man, the boss.

One  day he caught me staring at him as he broke plates in his backyard when our eyes locked l was his. He had called me over and asked if I’d ever killed anything and I lied like i always do when someone asks me questions like wheres your dad at? Or in this case did you kill anyone?
What type of person asks someone that when they just met them anyway?

I received a punch in the right eye the second it left my mouth. When I got my shit together he was standing over me with a weird smirk on his face and told me without breaking eye contact that he had killed before and that I'd  better learn to talk straight to him or I'd be next.

Since then I was his lacky. We had a good time of it too no one messed with us and we made a small gang with some of the other kids at school but no matter what went down Jordan could talk himself out of anything. We on the otherhand were left to fend for our selves which we were fine with because he was the same. Until he showed up.

FUCKING Home wrecker! We were happy! Happy! I was so close to calling Jordan mine! He had even let me watch him jack off when we watched porn together! The little things he did…the subtle rubs, how he’d bump into me and grind his cock on mine and laugh it off when I would get a semi. I know he must have had one too…he couldn’t deny the lust blooming between us!

But the day Abel came to school changed everything… we were laughing and joking around knocking dumb kids books outta their hands and watching them scramble before they hit the floor.

We couldn’t skip homeroom today for risk of expulsion but we’d half day it since Jordan had so much leverage. That was the plan until we entered the class room to see the room eerily quiet.

Sitting at the back of the class was this little weirdo who was hunched over like he wanted to vanish. He looked so pathetic that I was itching to beat him where he sat!

His hair was long for a boy too going to his shoulders in soft black ringlets with one half covering the left side of his face and his eyes were the most vivid grey that I had ever seen. He was a fucking freak! It was summer but he was wearing a long sleeved brown shirt and really baggy jeans with some white convos that were on their last leg from the Look of them.

I scoffed and walked down to my seat and turned to boost about how easy it would be to beat the new kid up only to find Jordan was still rooted at his spot near the door. He stood there with a strange look on his face while the teacher's  voiced raised in the background started telling the new boy to speak up so the rest of us could hear his name and I lost a part of him that day when he heard that broken boys firm but soft voice say: My name is Abel Rose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left my memories behind as I walked to the opening of our man made cave  where we would rape, kill or torture if we wanted without anyone hearing or suspecting a thing.

It took us about 6 months to make it in the far end of the wildlife reserve and park. His dad paid a lot of money to the mayor so no matter how many times they kicked us out we never got in trouble so they finally gave up and let Jordan do what he wanted.

As I walked down farther into the cave a rancid smell hit my nose making me gag but the sight before be made me vomit.

Jordan was wearing a black rode that was open showing off his lean naked body and he was standing next to a four poster bed with Abels body laid out on it but his chest had been opened up and I could see where jorden scraped  the muck out and was replacing them with fresh organs. He had a set of lungs and both kidney as well as what looked like a jumble of intestine on the bed.

“Oh stop ya shit Robbie! I need ya ta go get me a heart it needs to be about the size of a baseball a bit bigga” he contemplated then decided to throw me the rotting heart sitting on the ground near his feet “ Better here take this… just got me one like that”

I threw up again and finally was able to speak.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? ??” I shouted but I was silenced when I  saw it again, that look that conveyed how messed up inside he was but also how handsome he was in his madness.

“ I broke inta the library and found me a book to bring him back ta me. I need him ta be fresh or itll cause sum issues. Also ima need a sacrifice of equal worth and all that shit but we’ll worry bout that later” he said as he turned from me and began reading again from a little gold book with blood red letters scrolled on the side that I couldn’t read.

I’m losing get him again…but I’ll make sure it’s the last.