Ch 17: The white mouse

A/N hey ya'll enjoy♡

Ch 17: The white mouse

??? Pov

I hurried through the interlocked hallways hidden in between the walls of the huge mansion.

This was my place. The place I could hide, the place only few knew about.... Well because I killed the rest, of course.

This was where I stalked my current prey! I rushed through the maze like twist and turns at an inhuman speed before my third part could find me and lecture me.... Again.

Blah blah blah this, blah blah blah that. No sex on the table. Don't fuck Kuro bara yet, his butt's not ready yet. Well at this point it'll never be!

Slow as molasses, silly Alli.

I skipped to a halt outside the main kitchen, watching as my prey moved slowly looking for his library friend, who I had found three hours ago but I liked seeing him blush from the memory of being heard in his wonton moment as he milled about.

Said friend was currently cornered by Evan and Cecelia. The two were my favorites outside of my Loves! Cici snuck me sweets and Evan bought me lacy draws that I love. He was a fem boy. Dressed like a boy but under that he was dressed like a pinup girl.

Cici was whispering sweet nothings to the babbling guy while Evan sucked on his middle and index fingers sliding his tongue around them in swift circular motions.

'I taught him well' I thought with a smirk

Cici loved watching Evan be fucked or fuck guys and they worked as a team to lore unexpected men to their dooms , from the look of it though they may have found a permanent love interest.

Hehehehehe hehehe

I gave a bird call to alert Evan of My Abel's approach to which he kissed cici directly in front of Ed's face before they both promised to find him in the library later and show him the best of two worlds.

Poor boys eyes are going to pop out of his head!

" Oh there you are. I am so sorry for um.. th-the s-sounds you uhmmm *Cough* may have heard?" Abel stuttered out, but end had ended in a whisper.

He was so beautiful it hurt!

" d-did you see them?" Edward squeaked, eyes still like a plate.

"wha-what?"

" They, they said she would.... He was.. wi-with..With umm fingers?" he tried and failed to squeak out.

My love, assuming it was about our noises, went beet red and started yelling (quietly) how sorry he was while Ed shook his head repeatedly saying fingers because his brain had fried.

I fell over giggling until I couldn't breathe, they were so adorable! Of course my Abel was the cutest.

I felt air blown in my ear making me jump, then pout. I had been found.

"I know you are still upset with me, little mouse, but we must tell him soon. We may not get another chance." Alli said while sliding his hand through my hair.

I knew he was right. We had both seen him in pain sporadically and how he would hold the hand with the ring on it as if it burned him.

It was happening rather frequently over the last month to the point where it didn't seem to be much peace for him.

He was right tho that I was still upset and had run away from him to stalk our other love. He said it was time to tell Abel about who and what we were in our past lives.