Chapter 18: The painful truths

A/N Ok so shorter than the usual chapter here! And the story is getting close to an end! I might be able to finish it in 2 or 3 chapters? Maybe lol I dono yet :) feel free to give me some advice on what you'd like to see by the end also I plan on doing a couple smutt scenes soon first one with all three then going by suggestions on what pairing! A/N

Abel’s pov

Man I was clumsy, now I was stuck to um a sex bench?

I knew Yuuki was leading me somewhere strange when he wouldn’t stop his creepy stalker smile but I couldn’t stop from doing as he asked because under that smile he seemed scared and sad.

His lovely red eyes were dull today and his child like mannerisms weren’t as carefree, more forced to keep up appearances.

He would stop and stare off with a look of such pain before shaking it off and acting as if nothing had happened and I knew he was trying to use sex to distract us both from what ever was really going on.

Sadly it was working as he knelt down where the bench made my knees bend slightly and spread wide to lick a line from my inner thigh to my anus.

Oh dear lord was he going to, to eat my bottom out?

“I am going to make you feel so good Kuro bara!” Yuuki sighed as he rubbed his face against my balls making them jerk from the contact.

“ Yuuki… W-what's wrong? You seem uh not yourself?” I asked and he stilled for the longest time before moving away to pace back and forth.

It was really hard to see him with this stupid thing on my neck and I still couldn’t get it off.

Not to mention I was hard as a rock.
Probably should have waited to ask him but it felt wrong like this! He was hurting and afraid and do I wouldn’t take advantage of him and his illness like others probably had.

“I’m ok! I just want to make you feel good” he whispered but it sounded like he was crying but I could see his face.

Worry settled in my gut and I silently called to Alistar that Yuuki was upset.

I felt a twinge of pain in my right index finger and felt the neck bounds come free allowing me to sit up and rub my neck.

Who the heck made this thing? It is definitely NOT comfy.

Yuuki was standing about 15 feet from me muttering quietly about hating himself and ignorance is bliss.
I went to get up and go to him buuuut I forgot my legs were still bound and ended up screaming as plopped over flipping the bench on top of me knocking my head very hard off of the wooden floor.

Damn I need to stop being so clumsy, I thought as I everything faded out.
I woke up but I felt very heavy, my eyes wouldn’t open and everything hurt but mostly the finger with Alistar ring on it. It was burning so bad I thought it was on fire!

I heard someone crying very close to me and as feeling came back over the pain I felt hands wrapped around my waist, with one up my back and curled in my hair.

“Ya never coming back are you? Just like Mino. It’s my fault”
“Jordan?” I croaked as fear ran through me.

Why was I here? Alistar said the ring would keep me safe. The ring!
I forced my eyes open, they felt sticky and crusted and everything was to bright.

‘ Holly fuck! Shhhh baby shhhh, It’s ok, your safe babe” Jordan said earlier as he wiped my face with a warm washcloth.

I still couldn’t move but my eyes wondered around the strange room I was in, it seemed to be made out of stone?

“YA came back to me! I knew it! Now listen Abel, Ya Won’t stay long I haven’t finished the contract but I’m although done, then we’ll be together ok baby” he said and it was then I saw the red sheer robe he was wearing. It looked so familiar.

I saw Robbie enter the room and a look of rage came over his face as his whole body started to shake, he opened his mouth to scream something but I was pulled back onto darkness.

I gasped hard trying to catch my breath as I clawed at whoever was holding me down trying to escape the hold, digging my nails into their skin until I smelled blood.

I didn’t until I heard Yuuki’s sobs asking me to please open my eyes.
I was a little shocked to see the amount of damage I had done to his pale chest and screamed when I pulled my hands back and long claw like things slid from his body where my fingers should have been.

I pushed him away and threw up violently on the floor beside me, laying there shaking in shock.

“I-I didn’t mean for him to get helmet Ali! What do we do! I lost him” Yuuki’s sobbing voice shrieked and I was picked up and moved back to the main bedroom and laid on the bed.

“We tell him the truth” Alistar said as he cleaned my neck and face as my eyes rolled around trying to focus on him but failing.

“Master Abel, we haven’t been as forthcoming as we should have in the light of things that has happened. I should have known this time would be different from the others when you came to us from a different time…” he said pulling up a chair to sit facing me. His head was hung and he wouldn’t look at me and Yuuki had moved to stand away from me as well as if preparing to flee the room if necessary.

“ I don’t understand, you said you have always found me or I always find you” I croaked out.

“Yes,  Master Abel, but you have always been from the same time line, we could not find you here.” He said frustratingly!

What? What did that mean? That there’s another me here? I died? Where was Alistar from my time line?

“ It means something happens in this time line and Alistar has broken nature’s rules to reverse it in your time…” Yuuki whispered stepping forward a little “ it means this may be the last time we meet."

“WHAT? No that’s wrong!” I forced out reaching my hand out to Yuuki but he didn’t move to take it.

“ We have come to the conclusion that because of us or one of us, that your soul was.. extinguished. It ended in this time line and you were not able to be reincarnated.” Alistar stated without looking at me and strangely it seemed like both of them were slowly getting farther away tho I didn’t see them move... it was more a feeling of them shutting me out.

“That doesn’t make any sense! If that was true I wouldn’t be in my timeline!!! I would not have been born!” I shouted at them as I climbed from Yuuki’s bed and grabbed his hand pulling him with me to sit on Alistar’s lap but he sat there stiff while Alistar made no move to hold us.

“ It is...With enough sacrifices” Alistar said finally looking at me with pain in his eyes.

“Let me tell you, about your past and ours”