Ch 16: Lambs to the Slaughter

A/N Heeeeeeyyy! As promised here's a quick chapter from Jordan’s point of view. Mostly his thoughts sin e he is caught up in the cage of his own mind lol also a bit of his background story thrown in. Enjoy~ Warning probably a ton of typos and wording errors! Disturbing gore and rape mentioned triggers please skip all scenes after the stars to avoid! A/n

Ch 16: Lambs to the Slaughter

The cold blood gushed past my fingers as I removed the old maggot and meal worm ridden. Lungs from my sweetheart chest, throwing them into the plastic lined bucket a couple feet from me.

“Jordan, I brought the stuff you wanted but…” Robbie muttered looking around at the blood soaked room that use to be his room in our little cave.

“ But wha? Robbie spit it out” I grunted as I looked at the anatomy book to make sure that I put the lungs back properly.

I didn’t spare Robbie a glance. The fucker had been getting on my last nerve.

No one understood. NO ONE. I needed him back. He couldn’t just come back and then LEAVE after calling some other guys name!?

“ d-did you hear me?” Robbie’s voice cut through my anger tinged thoughts making me realize I had yanked my baby’s large intestine out and bunched it up in my hands, twisting until a it was barely recognizable.

“ What is it, Robbie? I have work to do” I said as I straightened out the length of cold slippery organ.

“ We can’t get anymore organs for some while. The police are involved now, they came into school today looking for the missing students. Him included” he hissed.

“Speak to em like that again and I’ll have ya dick to replace his. Then you’d finally get ta fuck me” I said as I picked up the little gold book.

“Anyways popo won’t be an issue, we got almost all we need.” I whispered as I kissed Abel’s blue lips.

I had attempted to force his soul back into his body in different ways as the book had stated but it didn’t seem to be working. A sight tremble, a twitch of an eyelid but nothing else.

Something was stopping him from coming back to me! That’s alright.

Everything will be alright.

Once I make the contract this whole shit town was going to be destroyed! We’d walk on their bones as I show hi-

“Jordan? I think we should stop this, I mean look at him he is not coming back. The last time was a fluke! You can be free now… move on from him.” Robbie said slowly walking up to me.

I was getting more and tired of Robbie’s constant complaining about Abel.

“ Why would I do that? We’ve got everything we need” I tsked as finally gave him my full  attention.

“But I do-“

“Look Robbie, if dis don’t work I’ll cut the loss. Well dump the body for ya pigs to munch up” I said as I touched his chin with my bloody index finger. Thanks for sticken with meh Robbie-baby. I promise, ya won’t regret the reward I plan to give ya when this is over. I said as I smeared blood all over his face and neck.

Ahhhh look, dipshit got a boner.

“ Now get outta here, make an appearance where ya need to and tell everyone ya are taking a trip. We’re gonna wait till the police clear off our trail.” I said with a smile, walking to the closet to retrieve my robe and started to strip.

Robbie nodded as he set about getting his backpack ready. 

“Hey boss…  Did you say we needed a sacrifice or some shit? Do you have someone already or should I pick up someone? He asked, with his hand on the door.