Ch 3: Of Lord and Master

A/N yay!! I updated twice in a row @_@ I don't know how to dedicate a chapter yet? But I'd like to dedicate this chapter to MrGrumpyGills2
thank you and sorry it's not the best chapter!!! I tried to cram all the forgotten history about Abels past and parentage in one go.😧😬 A/N

Chapter 3:

I awoke in a new brighter room and to raise voices.

“I don’t fucking CARE. You will do what I say when I say it that is your one and only reason for existing do I make myself clear Barnaby!” Mr. David yelled

“Of course my lord I follow your ever desire but my concern is that this boy’s family shall look for him and it would be very unbecoming if he should somehow reveal he was trained while in your care” Was Mr. Barnaby’s smooth reply.

Train me for what? And I really really didn’t like Dave! I knew he had no intention of doing any of that shit he had said before.
"Hmm my hearing is really good today I" thought and it was! Somehow I was able to hear then through the heavy thick double doors that were made of a beautiful cherry oak wood.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! I didn’t ask for your opinion you’ll know when I do. Train the boy that’s an order.” Dave said in an angry sneer making me jump just as my heart started to calm the door was pushed by Mr. David as he stalked into the room I was currently stuck in.

“Oh Good morning! I am glad you’re awake young...gentleman" David said giving me a very charming smile that twisted my stomach.

“What is your name?” he said as he sat on the side of the bed and put his hand on my knee and it took everything for me not to move away or shove his hand away.

“It’s Abel” I whispered and tried my best to keep the shaking out of my voice.

‘Well my dear Abel where are you from? Do your parents live nearby? Are you an orphan by chance? Is that why you were all alone out there?" He asked and he looked strangely interested in the later parts of his questioning with a small sinister smile on his lips.

I happened to glance behind Mr. David and to see Mr. Barnaby staring at me and slightly shake his head no.

He didn’t want him to know. Why?

“Well boy speak up” Dave snapped his facade slipping for a moment before he plastered another fake smile on his face.

“I uh I know I live near here but I can’t remember much else every time I try my head hurts” I said quietly and quickly.

Mr. David Rivers looked pissed.

“I see well that makes things a little difficult for us doesn’t it.” He said as he got up.
“This is Mr. Barnaby he is my devoted butler. While you’re here he will teach you to be a servant until we can contact your parents” He motioned for Mr. Barnaby to follow him out and I overheard him saying

“It seems your earlier thought may have been accurate train him to be a server but if his parents are not able to be located I will keep him and train him to submit to my every will you have 14 months to do so.” Dave whispered and then left.

I quietly contemplated why I was in another room and then remembered about my bed and just as I was about to jump up...Again... Mr. Barnaby came back into the room.

“Welcome to Rivers house young master Abal how may I serve you this afternoon” Mr. Barnaby said with a very graceful bow but his eyes never left mine.

“I..” I squeaked out and had to clear my voice and try again.

“I’m not an uh master or anything Mr. Barnaby. Really I’m a...a nobody.” I whispered
“I have no parents but I know you didn’t want me to tell your lord. Why are you protecting me?” I asked as I shifted uncomfortably in his gaze.

“Please never call me Mr. Barnaby ever again.” It was said calmly but I could feel an almost anger to it that shocked me.

“I ‘am so sorry I thought…” I stuttered and started to fumble with my hands “ I was just trying to be polite. Uh what should I call you?”  I said I was blushing so hard I was sure I looked like a tomato. I wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere!

“You may call me Alistar. My full name is Alistar Lyle Barnaby But I would greatly like for you to just call me Alistar. Say it. Say my name Abel.” He was staring at me with those eyes and I was starting to get that strange warmth through me.
Body don’t betray me now!! Got damn it I will never forgive you I thought as I put my hands in my lap and prayed the sheets didn’t tent as I slowly whispered his name.

“A-Alistar”

“Louder Master Abel” Alistar said and it could have been wishful thinking but did the sexy man in front of me sound breathless?

“Alistar” I said a bit loader and could take it no longer I had to change the subject or risk exposing my growing hard on under the sheets.

“Um I… where was the room I was in before? I would like to *Mumble*” I tried to say clean the sheets but could not bring myself to say it but somehow Mr. Bar-Alistar knew what I wanted.

“The room was striped and cleaned and the sheets were cleaned as well Young master Abel Rose” He whispered with a sexy half smile. He knew I had dirtied the sheets and fixed it?

I don’t know if I was mortified or grateful…I was mortified!

“Thank you for all of your help but I don’t want you getting in trouble with Dave.”
I said as he sashayed over to by the bed and took my bandaged hand and kissed it but quickly released it when I flinched.

It wasn’t that I didn’t like it or that it hurt I was just not use to the shock of heat it sent through my body. And that was so wrong!

I shouldn’t want him like this!

I didn’t know him!

I didn’t belong here!

WAIT HOW AM I HERE? I’m DEAD!

All of these thoughts bombarded my mind sending me into a breakdown similar to the ones I had as a child but not as violent.

I was having a panic attack and to make it worse it was in front of Alistar! I could not bring myself to look at him. He must have been disgusted I told myself which made me panic more and hyperventilate.

I felt the bed dip and strong gloved hands grab me and I finally glanced up to was shocked to see the pained look of Alistar’s face.

He said nothing as he slide me onto his lap and hugged me tight to his chest and slowly my tears calmed and my breathing though hitched returned to normal.

“Tell me what pains you” Alistar said and I did. I spilled all my years of heart ache to him. A complete stranger.

I told him of my little town how they were almost like a cult so wrapped up in preserving the name of the town rather then being honest about its history they ended up pushing all the corresponding towns away even going so far as to threaten then when the true history was reviled. It came to the point that the towns people isolated themselves from the rest of the world and they were happy about that.

I told him about my mother one of the few people to leave the town and come back and with her she brought knowledge and technology that the towns people had deprived themselves of. She loved her town even with all its faults and she brought light into the small town driving it forward again.

I told him of my father a man she has supposedly loved before leaving the town and married only 2 weeks after returning… I was Born 4 months later and on my birthday she died of complications. They never told me what complications .

I will never truly know why I did but I shall always be glad for it. I felt wanted for once in all my life and it was wonderful and scary but such a weight was taken off of me!

I started at the beginning with the birth of me and the death of my mother and only stopped at my death which had me sobbing again. He listened till the end and a heavy silence fell. I started to think maybe he thought I was crazy…A kid thinking he’s from the future, Died and came back in another time or was it that I was gay? I stiffened in his arms and he finally spoke but it sounded strained.

“This child you call Jordan. You love this boy?” Alistar whispered