Chapter 24: The feeling of Warmth

A/N Hey yall! It's been a long time since I've updated, I wasn't sure where to go with the ending and also my depression has been super bad lately but here is another chapter! I had to cut the Alistar smex scene since the chapter was getting long! Apologies! A/N

Chapter 24: The Feeling of warmth

"You had a memory?" Yuuki said quietly as he continued to look me over but I could tell he was tense. "Of what Kuro bara? Was... was it bad?"

I glanced at Alistar who said nothing but looked flustered? His breathing was shallow and his eyes were blown wide and his gaze never left mine.

"Tell him what you remembered, Master Abel" he said softly and started to undress me.

"What?"

"We have to make sure nothing else is hurt on you, Kuro bara. Now what did you remember" Yuuki said as he kissed my bruised finger.

"Oh well I-I saw you or like an older you? You were dancing like a belly dancer" I stuttered out as I get my face began to flame.

"Oh and what else?" Yuuki purred as I was slowly cued to walk but my mind was focused on trying to cool my hormones that had kicked in to high gear.

"Alistar was there he had like a beard" I laughed and Yuuki Just smiled as he pushed me backwards and I fell bouncing on the bed, it made me laugh more but that ended quickly when I felt his tounge lick a line from my belly button to my right nipple.

"I think I Remember this... Yes I was a slave dancer and you freed me, said I was free to go, but I wanted to dance for you and you said only if your adviser was allowed to watch as well and it had to be a private show" Yuuki said as he slide his body along mine " Alistar enjoyed it very much" he said as he pulled Alistar into my view and slowly kissed him to which Alistar groaned wrapping his hand in Yuuki's Hair and forced him closer and into a rougher more desperate kiss.

'Holly shit that was hot' I thought as Yuuki started to squirm on me.

"I want himmmm" Yuuki moaned as hi went back to kissing and licking my neck and lips.

"I Will concede, He is a virgin and I don't want to-" I knew where Alistar was going I was not going to let him get away with it!

" NO! I can handle your.. your umm beluga whale just fine!! I've waited long enough!!!!" I shouted leaning up and banging mine and Yuuki's head together with a yelp and ow.

Then silence.

Yuuki cracked first, screaming with laughter as he feel to the side of me. Alistar followed after kneeling on the bed above me laughing so hard I thought he'd fall over.

**********************************
It was 15 minutes later and they we're still laughing. I was now sitting at the head of the bed leaning against the headboard. Yuuki was still laying at the end of the bed but was now in a ball, a giggling mess. Alistar had now fallen over on his fit of laughter and I was pissed.

It was dick time not make fun of my comparison time! It was time to take matters into my own hands or I'd die a virgin.

I slide of the bed and stormed to the bathroom slamming the door behind me, hoping to make a point and it worked, the laughter died down after about five minutes and I heed the fear in Yuukis voice when knocked on the door and asked if I was alright.

I ignored him... I was busy looking for that jar I'd seen...

"Master Abel, we apologize for our misconduct, please open the door" Alistar said as he tried the door knob only to find it was locked.

Ohhh found it.

I undressed the rest of the way, leaning over the edge of the tub and started to used the contents of the Jar (A slippery jelly like substance that smelled like roses that I assumed was used for prepping. If not,it is today) and slowly began to run my index finger around the star shaped opening of my anus. It felt strange but not unpleasant.