Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 54 The End

Part 54

Melissa's POV

*At the Hospital*

I've been eating ice chips for the past 8 hours having the labor progress. Everyone I love and care about is in the lobby except for my family and Harry. He is right by my side and is a great husband. I clenched the bed rail having yet another contraction. A minute later, I let out a shaky breathe having the contraction end with Hazza rubbing my back. "Hang in there love." Said Harry The doctor walked in with my file in hand. "Okay Mrs. Styles let's see how you've progressed." A few seconds later she said "You are 9 cm and are ready to deliver. I'll be right back with the crew." "Thank you doctor." Said Harry and Dr. Isly left the room "Harry I'm scared!" I said right after the door shut "I understand, but I'll be by your side the whole time and when you're done we'll have two beautiful baby girls and we'll be parents!" "I know but people say it's the hardest job in the world! How am I supposed to know I'm going to be a good Mom?" I asked shakily on the verge of tears feeling another contraction I used my breathing technique I learned on the internet. "Melissa you'll be a great mother and if not then we can always return the babies." He said trying to be funny "Harry you're not funny" "Dang! Well it doesn't hurt to try!" I laughed a little until the doctor came back in the room. "Are you two ready to be parents?" I nodded my head as did Harry "Well then let's have some kids!" "Easy for you to say they're not being pushed out your-Owww!" I tried to say but was interrupted by another contraction "On that note Melissa put your legs up and we'll start." I did what she instructed cursing at myself for not taking the epidural beforehand.

*In labor*

"Come on Melissa you can do it! Push! Push!" encouraged Harry

*10 minutes later*

It feels like years later after the labor. But hearing the cries of my two baby girls made it all better! Mackenzie Rose Styles 4:30 pm weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and Layla Hope Styles at 4:32 pm weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. both born on August 7. They are so beautiful. I can't wait to have more kids with Harry Styles, my husband.

The End