Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 49

Part 49

*Investigating Room*

Lieutenant Walter's POV

This kid David is singing like a bird and telling us all we need to know. Unfortunately, he doesn't know where Ms. Watson has taken Melissa next. I called Harry with all of the information and he sounded elated that we found out that much information. I'm glad he has his hopes up because most of the time with psychotic people the victims are found dead but Melissa is a strong girl I know that for a fact. I used to work with her father until I got a promotion in the U.K. I had to leave my second family behind. I haven't seen her since she was 12 years old and now she's kidnapped again and pregnant with twins. The Ragu's must be killing themselves over her being gone. She has never done anything bad that she would have deserved being kidnapped twice, but God must have some sort of goal he wants to prevail.

Harry's POV

It's a beautiful day out! I see Melissa running around a weeping willow tree with me chasing after her while our four year old twins are sitting on the picnic blanket next to the small puddle feeding the ducks and we all couldn't be happier. I finally catch Melissa and tackle her to the ground gently kissing her in the process. Savoring every moment, remembering every kiss, seeing how happy my family is and relishing in their joy. Only to be woken up by my alarm. I punched it off silently crying myself back to the best dream I ever had only to fail and remember my lovelies are missing and all I can do is sit back and do nothing which is the worst feeling in the world.

Melissa's POV

I became conscious again opening my eyes and seeing blood all over the window that my head was just against. I reached my hand up to my head feeling a searing pain jolt through it. I winced at the pain wishing I didn't just do that and remembering where I was. I looked to my left seeing an expectant Alyssa glaring at me. "Why did you break my hand?!" I yelled "Because you swore if front of my children and I told you not to do that." "Well now you have to take me to the hospital to get it fixed because when I'm in pain so are the babies." "Don't tell me what to do! And we're already at the hospital you idiot I was waiting for you to wake up. By the way you had a kitchen accident." "Ha! Okay like they'll believe that!" We walked into the hospital saying that I had pregnancy brain while cutting some bread and reached up to scratch my head only to cut myself in the process and dropping a heavy bowl on my hand. The doctor stitched my head up and bandaged my hand only for Alyssa to ask for a baby checkup too. "Everything is fine the girls are healthy but Samantha you should really get outside more for some Vitamin C, it'll help the babies' development" said the doctor and yes Alyssa said my name was Samantha Wence "Okay doctor." Replied Alyssa crabbily and we walked out of the hospital me being grabbed by the arm and hauled to the car in the dark, starry night. "Where are you taking me now?" I asked "Shut up" "You heard the doctor I need to be outside more for the babies' development." "Do you want me to break your other hand too?!" she threatened "No? Then I suggest you be quiet and let me think!" She turned on the ignition and we left the parking lot unknowing as to where we were heading to next.