Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 39

Part 39

*1 month later*

Melissa's POV

I have been laying in bed all day feeling like crap. Harry has been a lovely fiancée and is taking care of me while the other boys and girls help. I have a migraine, my feet are swollen, I have a very loud cough, my throat is dry and itchy, I'm exhausted, my nose is so stuffed up I can't breathe and am blowing it every five seconds, I have a fever, and I can't even get comfortable in bed because of my overgrown stomach "Love are you feeling any better?" Harry asked walking into the room "No" "Are you hungry?" "No" "Well you have to eat something for the babies." "Can you get me some crackers then please?" "Of course" he replied placing a warm towel on my head "I'll be right back." "Okay" A minute later he came back with my favorite kind of crackers...Club. "My favorite!" I say with a smile "I know, that's why I got these one's and I'm going to call the doctor so she can come check on you. I don't want anything to happen to the twins." "I know babe I don't want that either." 20 minutes later the doctor is putting a thermometer in my mouth and giving me a normal checkup. Well a normal pregnant ladies checkup considering the ultra sound. "Melissa I'm going to give you all natural pills to bring your fever down and try to clear away the symptoms. Take them every six hours. Harry you'll make sure of it?" asked the doctor "Of course" replied Harry "Are the babies going to be okay?" I ask "Yes they'll be fine and don't forget you two have an ultrasound scheduled in three weeks to find out the genders. Don't be late!" "Of course not!" said Harry "eyMel why don't you get some sleep and be sure to eat something for the babies." "Okay thank you." I said drifting off to sleep.