Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 45

Part 45

Harry's POV

It's been five minutes where is Melissa? I walked downstairs seeing nothing in the kitchen but my laptop and my camera still on. Opps. "Hey everyone, accidentally left the webcam on. Did any of you see where Mel went?" I waited for a reply in the comment section and read ---Harry call the police someone took Melissa! I'm not joking! Check the camera footage if you don't believe me!—"What? What do you mean she's been taken?" I asked the audience "Melissa!" I screamed her name...nothing. There's nothing wrong with the kitchen but wait there's a rag on the floor. That wasn't there before. "Lads, Help!" I screamed as loud as I could I ran over to the phone and called 911 "911 what's your emergency?" "I think my fiancée has been taken!" I screamed into the phone the lads now arriving downstairs "What is your address sir?" "1620 Westbrook Dr. please come quick!" "Don't worry we're on our way." I hung up the phone and closed the laptop after thanking the audience for the heads up "Lads Melissa has been taken I can't find her anywhere and I accidentally left my twitcam on and they saw the person who took her and it's on tape! That rag isn't ours and it wasn't there before! But don't touch it! It's for evidence!" I said while pacing around the room "Harry are you sure?" asked Liam gravely "Yes! I called the police and they're on their way." "Do you think it's Alyssa?" asked Eleanor "She did say she was coming for Melissa." Said Alisha "All we can do is hope for the best." Said Liam The doorbell rang and I ran to it telling them the whole story and showing them the video and them taking the rag for evidence and saying that there was chloroform, which is a drug, was on it so she was knocked out. "She was here not but 10 minutes ago please go find her!" I screamed at the police man which was probably a bad idea "Don't worry, we'll do our best!" she replied confidently and left leaving all of us in worry.

Melissa's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and lightheaded I remember getting my phone which is in my pocket and then "What happened?" I wondered aloud "Oh so you're awake now?" I jumped at the sudden voice "Who's there?" I asked my vision being a little blurry "You don't remember me? Well I would think you would've got that tweet I sent you a few days ago. That should've jogged your memory." She replied My vision returning back to normal and I see a figure standing in front of me in the dark, cold, concrete floored room we are in. "Alyssa?" "Good job!" she yelled clapping "Now you see what is going to happen is you're going to stay here with me and Davy until you give birth to the twins Mackenzie Rose and Layla Hope and then I will kill you taking the babies to Harry and being the hero and he and I will get married and raise the little ones on our own without you in our lives!" "I won't be here that long! The group has probably already sent the cops after you and this Davy character! Was he the one who grabbed me at the house?" "Yup and don't worry the chloroform won't affect the babies growth." "What?! You chloroformed me?!" "Pretty smart, huh? No fuss or noise and all you had to do was breathe!" "You bitch!" she slapped me from that remark, hard. "Now I'm saying this once and only once so listen up! You will not disrespect me or call me any bad names in front of my babies! If you do you will be punished in any way that will not hurt my girls. Do you understand me?!" "Fuck you!" I screamed at her and this time she punched me in the face and I blacked out hitting my head against the concrete floor. God please help me!