Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 37

Part 37

*Beginning of date*

Harry's POV

I am super nervous! In one hand I am holding on tight to the ring that is moving around my pocket and with the other Mel's hand. "You look really amazing tonight love." I say "Thanks and you look very handsome!" I smile at her us now being called to our table. "Ragu table for two?" said a waiter "That's us!" I say helping Melissa move her way through the crowd to our destination. "Hi my name is Lucy and I will be your server tonight. The specials are on the front of the menu and What would you both like to drink?" she asked "I'll take a beer." I say "I'll have water." "Coming right up!" "Thank you!" said Mel "So would you like to get an appetizer?" I ask "Sure let's see what they have." We both glanced over our menus saying mozzarella sticks in unison. "Mozzarella sticks it is then!" I laugh About an hour later we're done eating now waiting for the bill. "Do you want to go to the park after this?" I ask "That sounds fun!" "Great!" I paid the bill and we left leaving the car in the parking lot to walk to the nearby park while holding hands. When we arrived I guided Melissa to the swing as I took the one by her side. Now would be the perfect time to propose! "Melissa I have to ask you something." "What is it babe?" I stood up for a second and then kneeled down and said "Melissa from the moment I saw you walk through that stage door I knew you were the one. The first time we snogged I felt sparks that I've never felt before. I know we haven't known each other very long but I love you! We are going to have twins together! I hope you say yes to the question I am about to ask otherwise, well I would die without you! Melissa Rose Ragu will you marry me?" At the end of my proposal I pulled out the diamond ring while a few tears fell down Melissa's cheeks. I could guess that they are tears of joy, but she wasn't saying anything. This made my anxiety worse.

Melissa's POV

Married?! He wants to get married! I am speechless I love him with all my heart and I couldn't live without him and he's helped me through so much! I tried to say yes but I couldn't speak shedding tears of joy I jumped from the swing onto Harry embracing him and kissing him. "Yes!" I said in between kisses "Yes?!" he asked "Yes!" I said in return he pulled the priceless ring out of the box and placed it on my finger. "We're going to be a family!" I exclaimed rubbing my belly Harry joining me kissing the twins with care. "Let's head home. Shall we?" he asked ""Yes we need to tell everyone!" The drive home was buzzing with conversation about our future lives together. We walked into the house and were immediately bombarded with questions from the girls. All I needed to do was hold out my hand and they were speechless. Then screamed at the top of their lungs. All of the boys ran into the foyer looking frightened and holding different objects. Louis was holding a baseball bat, Niall a spatula, Zayn a hairbrush, and Liam a track trophy "What's wrong?" asks Louis I just giggle at the things they had brought and they all looked confused. The girls joined in with the laughter and I walked over to Louis giving him a bear hug. "Thanks for bringing a bat Lou, unlike the other boys whose items wouldn't have been useful in a bad situation." "Heyyyy!" they all protested and Lou smiled "Well what's going on?" he asked again lowering the bat. I pulled my hand out from around his back and showed him the beauty on my finger. His jaw dropped and he as well as the other boys congratulated Harry and I. "Well I'm tired so goodnight you guys!" I say hugging everyone and leaving to my room where I could admire my ring and sleep but before doing so grabbing a large blanket from the couch and placing it over the bedroom window that woke me up every morning. Sleep at last!

Eleanor's POV

Right after I heard a bedroom door close the girls and I started getting Melissa's surprise baby shower ready. "Okay girls go, go, go!" I whisper/screamed "Please explain to confused man/boy over there." I said to Louis giving him a peck on the lips After Harry was told he went right upstairs to make sure Melissa didn't come downstairs while we were setting up

*5 ½ hours later*

"Ahhh finally done!" said Alisha "My hands hurt from tying all of those balloons." complained the boys "We all better get going to bed for the party tomorrow." Perrie yawned "Night everyone." I said and they replied in unison saying "Night" I snuggled up next to Louis on our bed awaiting the next day.