Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 4

Part 4                                              

Zayn's POV

I could tell by Harry's face and his dumbfounded look that he was already falling for Melissa. After all the introductions were out I suggested that Harry give Melissa a tour of the studio while me and the other lads go set up a little party in the back room. Harry just looked at me funny so I took that as a yes and the two groups split into our own directions.

                                               Melissa's POV

"Hey Harry why don't you show Melissa around the studio while the lads and I go set up a little party in the back room?" I hear Zayn say and Harry just looks surprised at the suggestion while Zayn replied with "I'll take that as a yes" and all the boys ran off with only me and Harry left standing. I was so happy that Zayn did that, this way I'll get extra time with Harry and hopefully figure out if he felt the spark too! "So Harry what's first on the tour list?" "Ummm...lets go see backstage first." He says rather wobbly and I decide to try to spark up conversation and say "Ok so ahh...Harry what's your favorite part about being in the band?" "The girls" he says automatically getting back to his normal self "Oh?" I say quizzically "Well yeah I could do whatever I want and end up with a girl." At that statement he smirks "Then why don't you have a girlfriend now?" "I'm just waiting for the right girl to come along." "I see" The rest of the walk was quite long and Harry and I kept talking about our lives, families, and so on and I had a great time with him. When we arrived backstage there wasn't much to do so we decided to sit down on the couch that was on the actual stage. I was totally fangirling inside and did my best to hide it. Then, Harry and I started talking again and that lasted about an hour. I think we really hit it off! Then all of a sudden Harry asks me if I would like to go see his dressing room and I of course say yes.

                                                    Harry's POV               

Mel and I could talk for hours if we had the time and I really like her! I hope that today won't be the last day we speak to each other. Suddenly, I hear myself ask "Would you like to come see my dressing room?"