Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 53

Part 53

*A week later*

Harry's POV

I woke up early this morning for no reason in particular. Melissa won't wake up for another few hours so I decided to go on Twitter. I logged in seeing millions of tweets about the girls and I. –Their babies are going to be super cute! -  #HarrisaTwins –Not much longer until their arrival!- #HarrisaTwins –Loving the names Kenzie and Lay!- #HarrisaTwins I tweeted back in reply to everyone –Thank you guys so much for all of the support and I'm thinking about doing a twitcam when Melissa is up!- I sent the tweet happy with my reply. Melissa shifted sides with a frown on her face and I could see her discomfort. I kissed her forehead seeing her smile regain quickly. She opened her dreamy dark brown eyes saying "Morning" "Good morning love!" I replied enthusiastically "How long have you been up?" "Not long. You want to do a twitcam?" "Sure let me go to the bathroom real quick." I pulled up my twitcam window setting everything up clicking 'Begin' "Hey guys! It is about 10:00 am and Melissa, the twins, and I are here. Well I am the rest of them are in the bathroom." I joked Melissa walking up next to me and I said "Let's get a viewing of the twins shall we?" I proposed Melissa rolled her eyes and replied lifting her shirt "As you can tell I'm just about 9 months pregnant and beyond ready for these two to come out! Haz I'm going to go get something to eat want anything?" "No love sit down I'll go get it. What do you want?" "Thanks babe. Can you get me some crackers my stomachs been hurting?" "Sure thing love!"

Melissa's POV

After Harry left I talked to the twitcam. "How's it going guys?" I read the comments for reply's that mostly said great how are you. "I'm fine thanks for asking. I can't wait for these two to come out!" I said rubbing my belly "I feel like I'm dragging around Niall on my stomach! He probably weighs less though." –Are you scared to give birth? - read a comment "Am I scared to give birth? Um well I don't know what to expect but Harry's going to be the only one in the room besides the doctor and I plan on natural, for those who wanted to know." I paused staring into space "Where's Harry?" I wondered aloud My stomach has been hurting ever since before I woke up. I started to stand up only to find my seat soaked "What the?" I whispered suddenly realizing that my water had just broke "Harry!" I screamed I heard a bowl break in the kitchen and heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. "Mel what's wrong?!" asked a worried Harry "My water just broke." His face became blank and surprised I faced the camera and said "Bye guys!" and logged off the twitcam Harry snapped back into reality and grabbed my bag screaming through the house that the babies were coming finally rounding back to help me to the car.