Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 34

Part 34

*10 a.m.*

Melissa's POV

Harry and I are at the hospital getting a checkup and right now the doctor is explaining everything that he is going to do today. I think I lost him at the part where he showed us this big stick thing that needed to be put up my lady part. He said it is the ultrasound machine for the first few weeks until the baby is bigger and can be seen with an external monitor. I am not really happy about that thing going up there but if it's to see if my baby's alright then I'll do it. I don't even like the idea of the doctor down there. Harry's never even looked down there so this is going to be really weird!  "I'm sorry for interrupting but can we get this over with?" I asked politely "Oh I'm sorry yes that is fine now if you will please spread your legs?" I hesitated a second then did as she asked As soon as she put in the device I felt a little pressure and discomfort like she said I would and decided to just look at the screen next to me and hold Harry's hand. "Okay there's the body right there." She said pointing to the screen "And it seems you've been pregnant for about a two or three weeks. The incident I was told about will not harm the baby because it was still not formed and it seems..." He was looking closely at the screen now "It seems what?" Harry asked worriedly "It seems that there are two babies. Congratulations you are going to have twins!" at that she removed the monitor and I felt so much relief. Harry and I looked at each other our smiles matching each other's "Twins!" I shouted and hugged Harry "We're so lucky!" he whispered into my ear "Okay now Melissa I have prescribed you prenatal vitamins that you can pick up at the front desk be sure to take them once a week and there is plenty of information packets on the wall outside once you can get dressed and you and your husband can go look at them." "Thank you and uh he's my boyfriend." "Well he looks like a keeper. Congrats again." "Thanks!" I replied starting to get dressed I picked up my stuff from the receptionist desk ignoring the wall because I hate research and Harry and I drove back to the house in a peaceful silence.

*At the house*

We walked into the living room seeing everyone cuddled on the couch watching Forrest Gump and eating popcorn. "We're back!" said Harry Everyone jumped "Lad you scared us! We didn't even hear you guys come in!" said Louis "How is the baby?" asked Alisha urgently now running over to me. I looked at Harry and he looked back "Well first babies and they're fine!" I said with joy Everyone gave us blank stares "What?" I said "Did you just say babies? As in plural?" asked Zayn "Yes I did Zayn!" "Ahhh!" screamed all the girls now squeezing me tight with a hug. "Can't breathe!" I screamed and they got off me immediately "How many are there?" asked Perrie "Two" said Harry "Awww! You guys are going to have twins!" I smiled and heard my stomach growl. "Well it seems baby mama is hungry. Let's go out and celebrate!" said Eleanor