Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 24

Part 24

*2 months later*

Melissa's POV

My casts have been off for a couple of weeks now and I am perfectly healed and everything is going back to the way it was Harry and I are even stronger than before! Alisha and Liam are dating and we are all living in the One Direction mansion. Life is great! My birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what the gang has planned but by their faces I can tell it's something great! I can't wait!

*December 18 (Melissa's B-Day)*

I was in bed dreaming of the surprise that I know would soon come when I was awaken bye a sexy, raspy voice saying "Love wake up! You're an official adult today don't you want to have all the joy of the day?!" "Hazzzzzaaa! It's 4 am! I would like to be fully rested for today I don't know what you, the boys, and Alisha have planned but I know it's going to be fun. Wake me up at 11 if you really need me that bad!" "Awww okay."

Harry's POV

I run downstairs where the lads and Alisha are and say "Gang huddle up! Okay so she knows something's up but good thing she's a heavy sleeper and still sleeping so we have about 8 hours until she wakes up let's move!" We have the best surprise for Melissa!

Melissa's POV

I can't wait for my surprise and now since Harry woke me up I can't go back to sleep! Darn that boy! So, I decided I would pick my outfit out for the special day and take a relaxing bath. I'll get out in 20 minutes but ended up falling asleep so got out an hour later instead. I should probably get out of the bath now because I'm getting pruney and I know it's my birthday but I don't need the extra wrinkles! I decided to go out for a run and pick my clothes out later since I don't even know what we're doing yet. I put on my running shoes and jogging clothes and ran downstairs really quickly announcing that I was going out for a run and left putting in my iPod and the first song that came on was Birthday Sex and that made me think would I finally lose IT today?

Harry's POV

Melissa went for a jog...she must be thinking. Anyway, the lads and Alisha helped me set the house up for Melissa and my dinner for later on. The real surprise was the presents of course and the party we were throwing her at one of her favorite places in the world, a softball field. She used to play back before us lads and I can tell she misses it so we rented out the field for the afternoon and hopefully nothing will go wrong while we have lunch on the pitcher's mound and play a bit of ball with another surprise. Also, Melissa will wear her gift from me to the ball the lads and I were invited to with our plus ones for the King's new marriage. I know she will like it! Alisha reminded me that Melissa hated heels so I got her wedges instead.

*A few hours later*

Melissa's back from jogging and its 10:30. "Love?" I asked her "Yup?" "Go get dressed we're all going somewhere for breakfast its casual too." "Okay! I'll be ready in 20!" "I Love you!" "I Love you too!" I gave Melissa a quick peck on the lips as she frolicked upstairs to get ready for breakfast.

Melissa's POV

I wonder where they're taking me! Harry said it was casual so I picked this as my outfit: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cute+casual+outfits&view=detail&id=FA8AF67EAA1F5A5C5352E01423CA27D7E6E44942 I hope I'm not going to get messy because this is one of my favorite outfits! We arrived at a softball field and we ate breakfast on the pitcher's mound and played ball a bit until Jenny Finch came walking out of the dugout. I stopped in the middle of my throw and just stared at her and then got the biggest smile on my face and ran up to her and hugged her. She is one of my idols I can't believe they did this! I had to play it cool in front of her and tried so hard not to scream or cry.

*Back in the car on the way to who knows where*

I screamed so loud right when I got into the car that Harry jumped. "Melissa are you alright?!" I started crying and said while hugging Harry "I can't believe you got me to meet her I love you, I love you, I love you!" I screamed and right after I finished Louis opened my car door and said to me "I heard you scream are you okay?!" "I just met Jenny Finch!" I screamed at him and got out of the car and gave him a huge bear hug and jumped up and down in joy while he followed my steps. After that explosion of happiness, I jumped back into the car for our next location. By this time it was already 3:00 pm and we all decided to go build a fire on the beach. Niall brought his guitar and we all sang around the campfire with happiness. We even roasted smores! At 6:00 everyone decided to go get dinner and that they were going to give Harry and I the house to ourselves tonight.

*At the house*

"I'm hungry. Oh wow I sound like Niall. Haha! Babe what do you want to do for dinner?" I asked "I thought you'd say something like that so the lads, Alisha and I set us up dinner." "Awww Hazza, how sweet!" After that, we kissed for a few minutes with every one more passionate than the last. Until I broke the kiss and asked "So what's for dinner?" "Awww! Tease!" "We can continue this after dinner but right now I'm starving!" "Fineeee! We have one of your favorites!" "Like which one of my favorites?" "Like Mac n' Cheese!" "Yayy!" Harry and I had a fun time eating, playing with our food, and feeding each other. Near the end of the dinner Harry got up and went to go get a pretty, big box that was very likely my present. "Here's your gift. Happy Birthday Mel!" "Wow!" I opened up the box and saw the most beautiful dress with shoes, necklace, earrings, and purse. "Oh my god Harry they're so beautiful! How? Where? Why?" "Alisha helped me pick everything out except for the necklace that's my special gift to you and you can wear all of this stuff to the King's ball that we're all going to this Saturday." "Harry! This is amazing thank you so much! This just looks so expensive I can't keep these. Wow are these diamonds real?" "Yup and you're keeping every single piece of that gift! And the lads and Alisha have their presents for you tomorrow." "I love you! And I Can't wait but in the meantime..." I said while going to kiss him I sat on Harry's lap for a bit while we passionately made out in his chair. But after a while got up slowly as Harry led me to the couch where we would be more comfortable. Sparks flew as always and I instantly needed more of him. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it up over his head feeling his smile through his kisses. While he pulled off my top and lead us to the bedroom. Picking me up by me waist and carrying me there and well let's just say I lost my virginity and it was amazing...