Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 46

Part 46

Harry's POV

It's been three weeks since Melissa and the babies were taken. I've been crying myself to sleep every night; researching investigators to get the best money can buy and still nothing. I drink the pain away everyday even right when I wake up and haven't bothered getting out of bed since the fifth day they've been gone, not eating much, wondering if they're still alive. The lads say I have should see a therapist but all they do is waste your money and they don't give a shit about your problems. I need my lovelies' back...

Melissa's POV

Alyssa hasn't returned to this place since the first day. She has Davy taking care of me and by that I mean making sure I don't escape. He hasn't hurt me at all so that's good and he was told to make sure I eat so the babies can grow healthy. Davy is a big guy too not very muscular but thickly boned, and always wears the same thing; overalls, a red shirt, and sneakers. He's not the brightest person in the world so I've been talking to him trying to get him to tell me more about himself which he's told me a lot of. But the most important thing I want to know is where we are. The worst part about this is I can't use my phone because he's been with me the whole time. "Davy?" I asked innocently "Yes Melissa?" he replied with his stuffy country boy accent "Where are you from?" "Alabama" "What are you doing all the way out here in Britain then? Don't you miss your family?" He hesitated for a minute "Yes I miss them very much" he said quietly "Then why don't you go see them?" Yet again he hesitated longer this time "Well you see miss" he said coming to sit in a wooden chair next to me while I was on a ratty old couch. "I don't know if I should be telling you this but sadly you're going to die in a few months so it won't matter anyways. A few years back I dated Alyssa she was sweet and innocent back then. I loved her and when her family died in a house fire she was furious with herself because she snuck out with her friends that night and left her curling iron plugged in. She moved in with me after that and started cutting and became anorexic. I tried to get her help but she refused. After a few weeks she started taking her pain out on me and she told me she felt better that way. I still love her and I'd do anything for her and she said if I help her save her friend Harry from a life or death mistake she will marry me." I couldn't believe the story he was telling me at one point I felt sorry for Alyssa but the things she has done made me forget what Davy's told me. He needs to get out of this situation which gave me an idea. "Davy I think you should go see your family. Alyssa never comes here to check on us anyways what's the harm. You can go for a few days I'll stay here and you can still marry Alyssa. I'll never tell her you left and where is here anyways?" "I don't know, she'll get mad and I don't want her to hurt you, you're so nice! And even if I leave this cellar what if she comes looking for me and sees that I'm not here?" so we're in a cellar, thanks Davy "You'll be fine you can trust me! Where did you say we are?" "We're in a cellar in the bottom of a boat yard." "What is this place called?" "The Fish Shoppe" "Oh cool I've never been there before. So, Davy are you going to go see your family?" "I'll think about it" "They probably miss you as much as you miss them. Even if you don't go you should go out and get some fresh air right now. You deserve it!" "You're right I do deserve it! I'll be right back stay put!" "Okay!" When I heard the door close I waited a second to pull out my phone. I dialed 911 only to see that my battery was dying "911 what's your emergency?" "I'm Melissa Ragu I'm in the cellar of The Fish Shoppe I was kidnapped and I'm pregnant please help me!" I scream/whispered into the phone "I'm sorry I can't hear you the connection is bad please speak louder." "I'm Melissa Ragu!" I yelled into the phone and heard a door open I heard the operator ask someone who I was and they yelled for the man in charge right when my phone died. My last hope had just died on the babies and I. A tear fell down my cheek as I whipped it away quickly and threw the phone across the room and made sure he didn't see it. "Melissa?" he asked "Yeah?" "Who are you talking to?" "Um I was talking to myself you know it's really lonely down here only talking to you. I think the babies need some fresh air will you take me to The Fish Shoppe?" "Sorry but Lyssa said to keep you down here." "Well is there a window or something you can open?" "No sorry." "Oh. Do you want to know something?" I asked "Sure" I paused for a minute feeling a baby kick holding back my smile so he wouldn't want to feel "I was actually kidnapped before believe it or not. I was at the mall with my friends and this man I ran into said I reminded him of his dead daughter. I was feeling sorry for him but walked away giving my condolences. I guess he followed my friends and I because when I walked off to the bathroom, leaving my friends, and the store he was next to me once again. I turned to him only to find duct tape being put over my mouth and thrown into a trunk hitting my head on the way in and passing out. I was at his house for about a week until I finally escaped. I don't know what I ever did that was so bad in my life but I guess having been kidnapped twice is karma from another lifetime or something." I finished looking down "Wow I never knew that before." "Yeah well not many people do. I'm going to sleep now if you don't mind" "Okay sweet dreams" I smiled weakly turning on my side to the back of the couch silently crying and missing my Harry and all my friends. They must be worried sick! I need to get Davy to go see his family or at least leave here it's my only hope!

Louis's POV

The whole gang except for Harry is sitting in the living room talking about Harry. "Guys he looks real bad!" I said "We all miss them terribly and it's hard on all of us. I hope they're alright. Where can they be?" wondered Alisha I nodded my head in silence when all of a sudden my phone rang and everyone jumped "Hello?" I answered "Is this Louis Tomlinson?" "Yes" "I'm Lieutenant Walters I'm working on Melissa Ragu's case" "Hold on let me put you on speaker." I put the phone on speaker and said "Proceed" "The station received a phone call about an hour ago from Melissa. The operator who answered it said there was bad reception but she got the name. She was saying something about a shop and that's all we got before the line went dead. I just thought you would like to know she is still alive and to not lose hope. We are doing the best we can to find her. Unfortunately, the call was too short to trace so we are playing and replaying the call to get clues." "I just -Okay um thank you. Is that all?" "Yes all of you don't give up we will find her and the babies." "Thank you goodbye" "Goodbye" I hung up the phone and smiles spread across everyone's faces. "She's alive!" screamed Eleanor "I'm going to go tell Harry!" I ran upstairs to his bedroom where he lay in his bed "Harry!" I screamed and he jumped "What do you want Louis?" "Melissa! She's alive!" "What?" he popped up in his bed "The police just called us and said she called saying something about a shop but there was bad reception and they're still trying to find her and to have faith but she's alive!" Harry jumped out of bed and hugged me crying as he did "That's all I needed to know he whispered in my ear." We stood there hugging drowning in happy tears. "Harry, promise me you'll start taking care of yourself more for Melissa and the babies' sake." I asked "I promise Boobear!" he said letting go of me "I'm going to go shower" "Good cause you stink! I'll go make you something to eat, you're so skinny!" "Thanks Lou!" I walked off seeing my best friend and brother with a real smile on his face since that one day three weeks ago.