Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 2

Part 2

Melissa's POV

The next day The boy's security guard Paul is coming to my house to pick me up, to meet the band of course. My favorite is Harry because of his adorable laugh and his vibrant smile! I really want him to like me! It has been a dream of mine to meet them for some time now and now it's really happening! Being a good person really does pay off! An hour and a half later, Paul was ringing my doorbell waiting for me to answer and to my surprise Zayn came with him! I'm so happy someone I at least sort of know will be in the car instead of having to sit there awkwardly the whole ride. "Hi" I said to Zayn and Paul "Hello Melissa are you ready to go?" "Yup!" I said. Then, we hopped into the car, buckled up, and started on our way. "So, Melissa is there a particular member of the band who you would like their attention from today?" asked Zayn "Yes, actually there is and I was wondering if you could put in a good word for me." "Of course I can do that but you're going to have to tell me which boy it is." He said and I smiled "Let me guess is it Liam...No? Louis...No? Niall? Me? Harry? Its Harry isn't it?" "Yes actually, how'd you know?" "I could tell by the way your face lit up when I said his name." I smiled at the ground and replied with "Oh" The drive wasn't that long it only felt like five minutes although it was really about 15. When we arrived at the studio where the boys were getting ready for their concert I wanted to scream with happiness, but I decided to keep it in considering Zayn was standing by my side. Paul guided us into the studio and Zayn and I sat down on a couch and waited for the other boys to come. "Are you excited?" Zayn asked "Of course I am! I can already tell this is going to be a great day!" "I'm glad you think that!" he replied All of a sudden we hear screaming and I think that must be the boys so I turn around and hope for the best! The first guy I see is Niall, then Louis, next was Harry, and finally Liam.