Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 26

Part 26

*1 Week Later in the Afternoon*

Melissa's POV

Everything in my life right now is perfect! Sludge has grown about 5 inches in a week and I can't wait until he gets to be huge so I can squeeze hug him without being scared that I'm going to hurt him! Harry and I are moving a level up in our relationship and Alisha and I moved into the One Direction mansion earlier today! I'm so happy! Hazza and I will be sharing a room and so will Alisha and Liam. The boys have an interview this afternoon so Perrie, Eleanor, Alisha, and I are going to have a girl's night in the entertainment room. We haven't hung out with only us girls in such a long time and this is the first time we are all seeing each other in person because Perrie and Eleanor haven't been able to see the boys yet. I'm so nervous! Also, I'm listening to Pandora right now which I love! Suddenly I hear on my iPod, "Lately I found myself thinkin been dreamin about you a lot and up in my head I'm your boyfriend but that's one thing you've already got"... I squeal and start jumping on the bed I was standing next to moments ago now dancing and singing/screaming along to my favorite song 'I Would'.

Harry's POV

I hear a squeal from upstairs and run up to Melissa and mine's room to see what was wrong, only to find my beautiful girlfriend jumping on our bed singing/screaming along to one of our songs. She is so adorable! Her voice is so angelic and beautiful when she sings! I end up leaning against the doorway staring at her jumping on the bed and laughing a bit until she stops falling back breathing heavily. "Your adorable when you have fun!" I screamed to her "Ahhh" she screamed falling off the bed "Woah you alright there love?" "How long have you been in here?!" she asked/screamed while taking out her ear buds "About as long as you've been jumping on the bed looking fantastic as you did might I add!" "Why thank you my honey bunches of oats!" she said while coming to sit next to me on the bed giggling a bit as she did "Haha! I love you Melissa!" "I love you too Hazza!" she said while coming to lay on the bed again When she laid all the way done I quickly pulled myself on top of her "Harry what are you doing?" she asked suspiciously "Kissing you" I said leaning in as I kissed her lightly on the lips a couple of times only to have each kiss becoming longer and sweeter than the last. I leaned my body onto Melissa's more so now our legs were intertwined, her hands around my neck, and mine on her waist. She nibbled on my bottom lip for a few seconds asking if she could enter my mouth and I accepted. Our tongues glided across each other with our bodies becoming more entwined her hands roaming across my chest landing on my belt buckle and mine messing with her hair. Abruptly, Melissa flips us over now her on top jumping off of my running to close and lock the bedroom door and returning on top of me "I like the way you think." I said in a slight whisper "Shhh" she replied with and she pushed her mouth hard on mine as we tangled our bodies together once again, me removing her top and her mine. She placed small kisses all along my jawline and slowly sucked on the side of my neck. I could feel a love bite forming already. "Harry do you have protection?" Melissa asked through snogs "Yes baby" I replied with not taking my lips off of hers. 

Harry's POV

After finishing the best sex in my life I got off of Melissa and laid on the other side of the bed breathing fast and having no words but "Wow" And to think we could be doing this every night now that Melissa lives here! "Yeah" she replied sounding as happy as I felt. I leaned over getting my breathing back to normal and kissed her softly on the lips "I love you" I said "I love you too" she replied I got up finding all of my clothes spread across the room asking if my love wanted anything from the kitchen "Water would be nice" "Okay I'll be right back then we can cuddle some" I smile to her and start walking downstairs I realize my shirt's on inside out but I don't care. "And there's Harry now! Sorry he's late Miranda" I hear from Louis I look up only to find an expectant camera crew staring at me. Shit! Was the interview right now?! "Oh there's my pen!" I say diverting an awkward situation "Sorry lads needed my pen!" I shout finding my place on the couch "Harry why your shirt is on inside out? And what is that on your neck?" asks Zayn with a smirk on his face "I like it that way and a freckle." I replied glaring at him knowing he knew I was just with Melissa "Pretty large freckle." He said under his breath holding back a laugh "So Hazza this is Miranda the interviewer!" screamed Louis "Nice to meet you Miranda." I said shaking her hand "So lads what have you been up to?" she asked "Nothing much we've just been hanging with our lovely girlfriends here lately." Said Liam "Right, so which ones have girlfriends?" Everyone's hand shot up in the air except Niall's "Zayn and Louis we're familiar with your girlfriends but Harry, Liam who are yours?" she asked "My girlfriend's name is Alisha and she is the most beautiful girl ever!" "And my wonderful girlfriend is Melissa who has the most angelic voice I have ever heard!" "Why thank you guys it was so nice meeting you and that concludes our interview." said Miranda now getting up to shake our hands one last time before she left. After that Louis shouts out to me "Harry you have sex hair!" "And cut" said Miranda "Ah did you get that on tape?" I asked slightly embarrassed "Yes! We better be going. Goodbye!" she said speed walking out the door mumbling something under her breath like "I'm so getting a raise!" the door shut and I screamed "LOUIS!" "Sorry lad but you have it bad." I ran over to a mirror and saw that Louis was right my hair was terrible! How embarrassing!