Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 32

Part 32

Melissa's POV

"How can- I- I'm only 18! We were safe, I think!" I rambled still in shock clenching the pregnancy test that had a pink plus sign on it "Maybe this was supposed to happen because you and Harry are so great together and God wanted to give you a late Christmas present!" said Eleanor in a helpful tone of voice "I just, I don't know what to do. I have to tell Harry. Right?" "Yes definitely!" said Alisha "You guys I'm sort of happy, but in a weird way you know? I can't explain it but I just am."  I said a bit calmed down now "Melissa all I know is that everything is going to be fine. Okay?" said Perrie I nodded my head, let out a long breath and said "I better go tell Harry." "Can one of you guys send him up here when you go down?" I asked "Of course." said Alisha

Harry's POV

Why is Melissa acting so weird? Maybe it's her monthly visitor or something? I don't know. I don't even think she knows. "Harry?" I heard being interrupted from my thoughts "Alisha?" "Mel wants to talk to you upstairs in your guys' room." "Okay thanks." I said getting up heading to the bedroom "Melissa?" I say as I walked into the room "Hey Um Harry I have something to tell you and I don't know how you're going to take it because I just found out myself and I'm scared and I don't know what to do and I just..." "Melissa everything's alright what is it?" "I'm um" "You're what?" "Pregnant." Pregnant. Melissa, my love, is pregnant. I smiled for a second and then my face dropped "It's mine right?" "Of course it's yours who else would I have had sex with?!" "No, no I didn't mean it like that! I just I'm in shock!" "I understand. So what are you thinking?" "I'm thinking I'm gonna be a dad!" I scream picking up Melissa and twirling her around "So you're not mad?" she asked "Mad why on earth would I be mad?" "Because we didn't plan this." She said pointing down to her belly. I knelt down kissing her stomach lightly "But it's the best surprise I've ever received!" Her face burst into a smile and we were laughing and kissing and as happy as ever! "We better go tell the rest of the gang!" "Well the girls already know because they were the ones who made me take the test in the first place." "Alright then let's go tell the lads!" "Okay!" "LADS!" I scream making my way downstairs. When we were both in front of everyone in the living room I looked at Melissa and she looked at me and I said "Well this is a surprise to us all, a good surprise and if the girls didn't already tell you well, WE'RE PREGNANT!" Everyone's face's lit up and they said in unison "Congrats!"