Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 1

Part 1

Melissa's POV

I was shopping in the mall peacefully, attempting to leave, but there's a bunch of girls in my way. What are they doing surrounding that poor girl? I head closer trying to get a better look. The girl in the middle was being made fun of by some other girls. I stand there and just stare at the situation for a second or two in shock and finally decide to do the right thing. So I started screaming "Move get out of my way!" and eventually the bystanders make a path for me "What do you think you're doing?!" I said to the front girl She didn't say anything; all she did was stare at me like you would at an alien. "You should be ashamed of yourself for picking on a little girl!" I say then I grab the crying girls hand and lead her out of the circle to a nearby food court. I ask her, her name, where her parents are, and how old she is and she says "I'm Waliyha, I'm here with my brother he's in the bathroom, I'm 10, and thanks for helping me back there." She says whipping her tears away "You're welcome. I'm Melissa...does this happen to you a lot Waliyha?" "No, not really this is the first time this has happened." "Are they girls from school?" "Yeah, just some mean girls" "Don't let them get to you they're just insecure people who take their anger out on others." Then all of a sudden, Zayn Malik from One Direction walks up to me and Waliyhaand says "Waliyha who is this?" Oh my gosh! Zayn Malik is in front of me! I can't believe my eyes! When Waliyhais explaining the situation his face falls and then forms a smile as she gets to the part where I "saved" her. Then Zayn says "Thanks for helping my sister back there I didn't know that was happening." "You're welcome I'm glad I could help. I'm Melissa by the way." "Zayn" "I know" I say blushing "Oh is there a directioner in front of me?" he asks and I of course reply with "A little bit haha". Then Waliyhacomes into the conversation and says "Zayn to thank her why don't you invite her to meet the boys?" "You know what, that's a great idea! Melissa would you like to meet the rest of One Direction?" "Ahhh yes! That would be amazing! Thank you!"