Stories

Thank you so much for checking this book out! Please so check out my other pokemon stories as well as my other stories! The next part will be Episode 1!

(Posted August 2020)

Pokemon Stories

Pokemon Fairytale Retelling Series (Don't have to read in order)

Book 1: Cinderella (contestshipping) (May x Drew)

Once upon a time, there is a girl name May Maple. She is a beautiful girl that has to serve her family after her father had passed away. She was never lonely and always smiling. Her stepmother and her stepsister were jealous of her that they make her do all the dirty work for them. One of May's stepsister was kind and help her every time along with her fairy stepsister and fairy stepbrother.

Prince Drew Hayden is a young prince, looking for a wife, his queen. He was about to give up until he has meet May. Fallen by her beauty, his goal is to find her and ask her to become his Queen. One problem, he didn't know who she is or what family she is from.

It all started with a ball that has change May's life. Everything was now a love battle between two wealthy men, a prince, and a billionaire, trying to get her love. What will happen? Who will win her heart? And who will be her Prince Charming?

Book 2: The Little Mermaid (pokeshipping) (Misty x Ash)

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Misty Waterflower

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Misty Waterflower. Misty is the guardian of water with the ability to control water and water pokemon and can change form between a mermaid and a human. Things were happy with her kingdom until her father died suddenly. Misty was the only one that escapes from the kingdom.

Prince Ash Ketchum is the prince of a kingdom. He controls lightning and lightning pokemon. He was enjoying his day on the beach with his friends when one of them finds Misty, unconscious on the beach.

What will happen if Misty's only hope to get help gets crushed because of evil magic?

Book 3: Frozen and Tangled (ikarishopping) (Dawn x Paul) THIS STORY