Extra #1: Interview (Part 1)

Nicky: Hello! Hello! Welcome to my... (looks around) studio? Or is it my room? Or my study? I don't know. I will just call it my room since I have my bed, my desk, and my pile of notebooks and notes. Welcome to my messy room.

Dawn: (Looks at the closet, especially) Nicky-chan, you have a horrible sense of fashion.

Nicky: (Looks at my closet.) Ah? Really? They are comfortable and they fit. I also like the color and don't feel weird.

Dawn: (Sighs) It didn't showcase your beauty!

Nicky: Do I even have beauty?

Dawn: Everyone has beauty!

Nicky: Really?

Paul: What are we doing here?

Nicky: Ah! I totally forgot. We are here for an interview with you guys! Have a seat!

Paul: You really don't have a seat available besides the chair you are sitting right now.

Nicky: Then please sit on the floor on my exercise mat. (Smile.) Or you can sit in my bed with Teddy, Garra, Ciel, Ice Bear, and Hedwig.

Paul: Teddy, Garra, Ciel, Ice Bear, and Hedwig?

Nicky: Oh, they are the stuffed animals that took over half of my bed. (Pointing at the bed.)

(Paul and Dawn decide to sit on the bed with the stuffed animals. Nicky rolled her chair over with many notebooks and pens.)

Nicky: So let's get the party going, shall we? Director! Tell me when it is ready!

Jamie (my brother and my director at the moment): I am ready whenever you are ready.

Nicky: Then, let's get started!

Jamie: Three, two, one... Take one!

Nicky: (Looking into the camera) Hello everyone and welcome to the first video in this four-part series. My name is Nicky Zaizen and I am the author of Frozen and Tangled. This may be the one and only time I will ever make a video, especially an interview, so please watch it. Please remember to follow, vote, and comment, as always. Today, we are going to interview the protagonists of the story, Paul and Dawn! They will be here sitting with us today, answering some questions that you guys may be interested in. Please welcome Paul and Dawn!

Paul: To be honest, that is a very long introduction.

Dawn: Paul, please don't talk. I think you did great, Nicky.

Nicky: Thank you so much! Now, let's get going, shall we? So first question. What did you guys do the first thing after Dawn took Paul away? Very interesting question. I believe a touch a bit of that but still.

Dawn: Well, we get married.

Nicky: Right after you took Paul away?

Paul: She had the whole wedding planned already so when I arrived, the maids changed me and we have the wedding.

Nicky: I always thought that it was the Prince that saved the Princess, not the other way around. Very interesting.

Paul: If I remember correctly, you don't like the prince saving the day.

Nicky: You are right, I don't. But wow. Dawn, you work fast! Didn't Paul need to go under some training?

Dawn: Well, not really. He can start training after our marriage. I will be the one most in the office. He just has to take care of me, that is all.

Paul: I usually see the guests and follow Dawn during her expeditions. I also helped her with some paperwork and made sure she didn't faint.

Nicky: Okay. So, when did your relationship start? Like a true love relationship because I didn't mention any of that in the story. All I wrote is the interest and the ending.

Paul: It is growing linearly from the first time I saw her until a certain time after our marriage. I learned a lot of new things about her. It began to grow exponentially after the death of Louis. It is that she really doesn't have anyone supporting her except for me and Kenny so I have to be there for her, you know.

Dawn: I kinda always liked him since my grandfather always talked about him and his goodness. I guess I really began to love him when I saw how he led his people during the war. It is very cool.

Nicky: Are there any obstacles that you guys faced during your marriage?

Paul: A lot.

Nicky: Like how?

Paul: Sometimes Dawn would be very troublesome and unreasonable.

Dawn: How am I ever unreasonable?!

Paul: Yes, we did argue once about using cream cheese or butter for a bagel.

Dawn: Who uses butter on a bagel?!

Paul: Me.

Dawn: It is not reasonable!

Paul: It is. See?

Nicky: I see. Very interesting. How about something big?

Dawn: Not often but we did have some major arguments when it comes to our kingdom affairs.

Nicky: Do these arguments affect your relationship?

Dawn: I don't know. Not sure. We are always able to make up with each other afterward after a while. Usually, Luciel and Kenny were there. After we have Peter, we don't want to argue in front of him. However, he is a very intelligent boy so he always knows something.

Nicky: Okay, then this question is for Paul. How do you feel when You see Louis again after years, especially at your wedding?

Paul: I was horrified. He looks young and he is happy. It was almost impossible not to think that he was training me to get married to the Ice Kingdom.

Dawn: I am sure that if I don't get married to you, grandfather will find some way to get you to the Ice Kingdom. Or, grandfather will compare my husband to you always.

Nicky: That is the question for now. The final questions. Please tell me honestly, what do you think of the story?

Paul: So-so.

Dawn: I guess I like it.

Nicky: One said so-so and the other said that she guess she likes it. Very interesting. Then let me ask you, what do you not like in the story?

Paul: Your action is horrific.

Dawn: There is no romance.

Nicky: I noticed that afterward. I just don't have a romantic bone in me so I don't know. I am horrible at writing action.

Paul: You have a long way to go.

Nicky: I know it myself. I cringed when I was reading my own stories. There is always something I am dissatisfied with them. Anyways, what do you like about this story?

Dawn: It is fast-paced and it makes sense half of the time.

Nicky: What does that even mean? You don't understand the story half of the time?

Paul: There are a lot of time skips.

Nicky: Is that even something you liked about this story?

Paul: You write our story well.

Nicky: I am just going to stop it here since I don't want you guys to insult me any further.

Jamie: Closing up?

Nicky: Yes! Thank you all so much for watching this episode and thank you Dawn and Paul for coming today! Please remember to leave a star, a comment, and share. I will see you in the next interview! Bye!