Extra #4: Interview (Part 4)

Nicky: What is with all that noise outside. Didn't they know that this is an apartment, not a mansion?

Jamie: They are here.

Nicky: I can tell from the noise. It sounds more as if they are thieves and they were caught more than guests.

Jamie: I am glad that Mom is not at home at the moment. She will freak out.

Nicky: Same here. Just bring them in and destroy this place instead of the outside. My ears may be sacrificed but it is better than disturbing others.

Jamie: Okay. (Walks out the room to escort the guests in.)

(May, Misty, Leaf, Gary, Ash, and Drew walked in their palace attire, arguing at each other about something.)

Nicky: Hello! Welcome! Welcome! Please have. A seat anywhere you see that you can sit. The bed and the floor are available. Sorry if there is not enough space for all of you. Please keep your voices down. You are going to have a headache.

Gary: (looks around the room) This is one messy room.

Nicky: Gary, I know that.

Drew: You can hire someone to clean it for you.

Nicky: I don't have the luxury to pay for a maid. Otherwise, I would not have enough to pay for myself.

Ash: There is really not a lot of things here.

Nicky: Same reason, Ash.

Misty: You guys, stop complaining. It is just rude and you don't have any manners.

Nicky: Thank you, Misty. I am so happy that I don't have to do another interview after this. I don't think I will ever do another one ever again in my life. Too much trouble. Too much work. Let's get things started, shall we? Jamie? Is the camera ready?

Jamie: Yeah, I just switched a camera now. It looks like it is functioning very well. Whenever you are ready.

Nicky: Okay. Hello everyone! Welcome back to the last and final interview! Yay! Finally! The final interview, episode 4 of the four-part series. Today, we will be talking with the characters that we all know and love, and that just pops up here and there in the story. Yes, we are talking about May, Misty, Leaf, Gary, Ash, and Drew. We will be talking about some basic things and some basic questions. Please come sit with us and let's get this going! Now, let's start off with a simple question. What do you think of Paul when you guys just met?

Gary: He is very... how shall I say it... quiet. He makes people don't want to talk to him and he doesn't speak. It is like he doesn't care about whether you exist or not. If you talk bad about him, he won't show any emotions whatsoever that makes people feel satisfied.

Drew: I agree with Gary. He is however very loyal and cares for his friends and his wife. He's also capable.

Misty: I am happy that he doesn't hang out with us because of our status. You have no idea how long it will take for me to kick these people away from them. Life as a maid is never easy.

Ash: You are not a maid now, Misty.

Misty: I used to be, Ash.

Nicky: Okay. What about Dawn?

May: She is my best friend! She is funny and kind. Dawn was locked away since she was little so there are some things that she didn't know and it is so cute to see her being curious about everything she sees.

Leaf: Dawn is a troublemaker but in a good way. She always was able to fix what she started. She is nice to have around with.

Drew: When I first met her, it was after her wedding with Paul. I was shocked that Paul was able to make expressions.

Gary: (laughs) Yes! It is so hilarious. I always thought that Paul was incapable of showing emotions.

Nicky: I see. I see. You guys are close? You guys with Dawn and Paul?

Ash: We are best friends and we always visit each other, even though it rarely happens.

Misty: They don't care about my status or my used to be status. I know Paul but Dawn, when we first met, she was looking at me seriously before giving me a makeover. It was a bit weird and other people might feel offended but I know that she didn't mean it. They are nice.

Drew: We are great friends. Our kingdom was able to become allies and have a greater bond.

Nicky: Amazing. Wow. So, let's not talk about them for a second. Their life story, what do you think? Any thoughts?

May: Paul and Dawn went through similar things in the past but it is just that Paul's situation was harsher than Dawn's. This common background, to me, is what brings them together, the understanding between the two. I feel bad about their past but I don't have pity. They get over it. They have a happily ever after.

Drew: Wow, May! So you do have a brain. I do agree with May. Their story is one of a kind.

Leaf: I feel that while their stories are sad, it is not that horrific. Paul had Luciel and Louis with him until he went to war. In war, he has his men and other generals. Overall, he was never alone. Dawn, on the other hand, had an accident and then moved back to the castle. While she doesn't have a lot of close people with her, she still managed to stay happy. Their story is unique in their own way.

Nicky: Okay. So you guys know the situation that happened in the Dark Kingdom. Do you blame the King and Queen?

Leaf: Paul decided to forgive them but he was not close to him. I won't blame them for what they did. Although what they did is basically wrong, I won't be mad about it once I know the reason. It is just that there are better options than just throw Paul away. They can show that they care for him in some way.

Gary: My wife is so intelligent! I would blame them when I was little and didn't know the reason or didn't bother. If my parents abandoned me when I was young and never visited me, I would be hurt and wouldn't want to see them. Seeing the situation in that way, I feel respect towards Paul.

Ash: I think what Paul did is right. He is open-minded about it. I feel that he may get his personality from his parents, being awkward, and didn't know how to express his care.

Drew: Ash! You say something intelligent!

Ash: I am always intelligent.

Nicky: High reviews. High reviews. I see. (Looks at the clock.)

Misty: To be honest, his parents are not that bad. At least they aren't in my opinion. If they are actually bad, they would fire Louis right away to exile him or something.

May: Or they are just afraid of Luciel.

Leaf: That too but didn't they have the Light God with them?

Misty: True. We may never know.

Nicky: That was a quick discussion. I began to wonder why I called them 'interviews' in the first place. This is it for today's interview. I hope that you all like it. Please make sure to comment, vote, and share this story. I have two more presents for you so please stay tuned! I will see you all real soon! Fighting!