𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

"Hyung what will you do now?" I see he is completely lost. Yoongi walks in the room with his hands on his head.

"I'll go to my uncle and aunt and I'll ask them to tell me all about my family. And now you don't tell anyone what you know. No one needs to know about it, especially Taehyung. If she is really my sister, then she is in a big danger" those were the last words I heard from him today. Yoongi stepped out of the room and walked towards the front door. They will have to know the truth.
-
Yoongi's pov
-
I just came to a villa where my aunt and uncle live. I spent my lonely life here. When I was adopted, I lived here. Now I have another home. No, this is not the house where I live with Taehyung's gang. I recently bought a house that I often visit when I have free time. I like to spend time there alone.

I knock on the door and after a few minutes my aunt opens it.

"Oh Yoongi! What are you doing here?"

"Where is the uncle?" I ask her. I need to know the truth as soon as possible.

"He drinks coffee at the living room. Did something happended? You look different than always" my aunt always cares about me. I entered the house.

"I have to talk to you and uncle very seriously" I go towards the living room and I then notice my uncle.

"Yoongi?" uncle smiles at me. This man raised me as a strong man. Thanks to him that I'm still alive.

"Hello, uncle! I'm here to talk to you" I sit on the couch that is in front of my uncle. He sits on another couch.

"What do you want to talk about? Is it very important? You don't come here without serious need..."

"Can you tell me the truth? The truth about my family" if I don't know what is true today and what lies, I will go crazy.

"What do you mean, Yoongi? What do you want to know? I told you many times how they died" he looks confused and his eyes show some fear. What is he afraid of?

"Yes, you told me how my family died, but you didn't tell me the truth... the truth about my sister. About y/n" it is not easy for me to talk about my dead family, but if my sister is alive, I need to know it from my uncle's lips.

"She died with your parents. There is no other truth here" uncle doesn't look me in the eyes. He does it when he's lying.

"Don't lie to me uncle. Tell the fucking truth! Your eyes don't look at me, you lie to me!" I yell at him. I have no patience. All I heard from Jungkook today is annoying me. Can anyone tell me the truth? I don't want to have fake hopes.

"Fine! The truth is that your sister is alive! Min y/n is alive! Now you're happy? I told you what your father told me not to tell you... it must have been a secret. You and everyone didin't need to know that she is alive. Your father wanted her to live as far away from the criminals and the mafia. He wanted your sister to live a normal life " I can't believe what he's saying. All those years I thought that my sister was dead. I blame myself for her death. I thought I was completely alone, but now he told me that my sister is alive. Every second of my life without a real family was killing me. Everything I had in my childhood I lost in one moment. I no longer understand where is the truth or where is the lie.

"Where is she now? Was she adopted by someone like me by you?" does she survive the same as me? Does she know that our parents are dead? Or maybe someone told her that I'm dead too?

"Yes, y/n is adopted. She is adopted by your mom's brother. And where she is now, I don't know, you should know it better, Yoongi" he leans his back on the couch.

"What do you mean?"

"You already met her. Yoongi, you know where she is right now, otherwise you wouldn't come here and ask me to tell you the truth" this man is really full of secrets.

"I know you stilI love your sister, so I'll tell you something very important right now..." that girl Taehyung kidnapped is my sister... y/n is my sister! I finally have a family. My little sister is so close to me and I never recognized her. Oh god... Just after seeing her bracelet today, I started thinking something was strange here. And then Jungkook came to me and told me about things that don't give him peace. I'm not alone, my sister came back to me.

"I know you want revenge on Kim's family, but don't do it now. I heard y/n was kidnapped and she hadn't been at home for days. I know it's Taehyung's job. I don't know why he did it, but you have to save her from there. She is in big danger there. Min y/n need to be save. Yoongi, you need to save your sister from the enemy!" tears started rolling down my cheeks. This is the second time today. What's wrong with me? Is it tears of happiness or fear of losing my sister again? My sister is in big danger and I didn't know it till now.

Now I know it and I need to save my little y/n. She needs to know that she has me. Y/n has her brother Yoongi...
-