𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Y/n's pov
-
"In the living room we have a TV. When you want to watch movies, you can watch there. We have a Netflix. Maybe you like watching kdramas?" will I spend time here just watching serials? Are there no other activities here?

"I spend all nights at home watching kdramas. I am obsessed with them... Are there no other activities here? I will die only watching movies..."

"You can sell drugs with Yoongi and Hoseok. It's a very interesting activity" Hana says with a serious facial expression. Is she serious? Is she kidding? Selling drugs?

"I asked you for normal activities and not the illegal ones" I really don't want to get involved in any criminal matters. I'm still a minor. If I was an adult now, I wouldn't want to be a criminal.

"I'm joking! There are basically no fun activities here, but once you get Taehyung's trust, then maybe he'll let us go to the city together. I hope it will be soon" she giggled.

"I've told you a lot about myself and our family. Now it's your turn to tell me about yourself" Hana smiles and waits for me to tell her something.

"Um... there is nothing interesting about me and my life. Yesterday my life became a real disaster"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung's sister looked at me confused.

"Yesterday I found out that my parents are not my real parents and that my brother is not my brother... Isn't it fun? And two days ago I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl. Everything is just wonderful! And yesterday, I was kidnapped by a serial killer. I just love my life and myself... everything I really like... I'd rather die than live such a fucking life. I hate myself" yes, it's true that I hate myself more than anything else. I am not so successful, because I am a loser.

Everything I do is not good for me. I never told my family how I love them and now when I want to tell them how fucking strong I love them, I just can't. I'm in a prison, where I have trouble breathing...

"Don't say that. You are a wonderful person and you are not guilty of what happened to you. Your boyfriend is probably a complete fool for not understanding what good girl he lost. He will regret it! And just because you don't have your real family, it doesn't mean that you're alone. Your stepparents probably loves you very much. They are good people for helping such a single and hurt child. And your brother probably loves you just as much as you love him" she is a really sincere person. Hana will be a really good friend.

"Can Taehyung let me get out of here? I miss my family. They probably are worried about me. I haven't been home for more than a day. I had a conflict with my parents before going to the bar. They probably think I'm dead. You said that Taehyung is not as bad a person as he seems. So why did he keep me closed here? I want to go home. You are his sister, please ask him to let me go from here. I beg you Hana..."
-
Taehyung's pov
-
For some time now I've been standing at the door of my room. I just can't enter the room. I hear Hana's and y/n's conversation. Y/n probably hates me for kidnapping her. I just couldn't do anything else. I had to do it. I have a reason for that.

"...You are his sister, please ask him to let me go from here. I beg you Hana..." I hear y/n's voice. She looks sad.

"I'm sorry y/n, but l can't help you in any way. I'm almost nobody here. I have no word in this house. I am only known as Taehyung's sister and Yoongi's girlfriend. I'm sorry..." Why is Hana talking like that? No one ever told her she was nothing. She is my sister and she is just as important here as the others. Am I so bad for everyone? Why all the people around me are unhappy?

"It means I'm gonna die from the serial killer's hand... cool. At least, I don't have to live my fucking life for long" does this girl really think I'm gonna kill her?