𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Y/n's pov
-
"My room is not one of the most beautiful, but I wanted you to see more rooms than just Taehyung's room and living room. I hope you come to me more often... I'm the one who has the least work in this house" Jungkook had just shown me his room. His room is a bit smaller than Taehyung's, but has more furniture. We were already walking out of Jungkook's room, when I saw Hana in the hallway that passed in front of me. Why does she look angry?

"Does this house have a balcony?" I looked at Jungkook. I know I can't go outside, but I really miss the fresh air. I want to be outside at least a little bit.

"Balcony is on the second floor, in Jimin's room" I don't want to go to Jimin's room, but if that's the only chance for me to be outside for a little while... then I'm going there.

"Can we go there?" I ask Jungkook.

"If Jimin hyung lets us come to his room, then we can" we started walking towards the stairs to the second floor.

When we were on the second floor, we turned left and walked down the long hallway to the white door. Jungkook knocked on the door and after a few seconds the door opened.

"What are you both doing here?" Jimin looks a little sleepy. Did he sleep during the day? What does he do at night? Y/n, don't think dirty things!

"Y/n wants to breathe fresh air, so we came to you, because you only have a balcony" Jungkook explained to him.

"Then come inside" Jimin said and he went further into his room, letting us enter.

"Your room is very big!" I entered the room and looked around. There are many paintings on the walls. Does Jimin like art? The walls of his room are light color, almost white. On the right side of the room is a large bed and closet. On the left is a table and a shelf with trophies. In front of me is a window and a door to the balcony.

"I often spend time with Jungkook here" Jimin goes next to the desk.

"Yeah, we are usually two. Other guys have a lot of things to do, but not us" Jungkook sighed.

"What do you mean?" why don't they look happy? They have a lot of free time. I think that's fine, at least they don't have to be involved in crime often. Am I wrong?

"We are not as important as others. I just kidnap people, but so does Yoongi. Jimin is responsible for weapons that are no longer his business. After the last mission that we failed, Taehyung is very angry at us. I don't know why... After all, it's not just my and Jimin's fault. We are all guilty of failing to catch the enemy" Jungkook walks towards the balcony door and opens it. We enter the balcony.

I finally breathe fresh air again. This feeling is amazing. I feel as if I am free like a bird, but then I remember being locked in a cage. I can't fly. I have no wings.

"Taehyung hates you?" I ask Jungkook, while I look around.

"I don't know, but sometimes it looks like that" Jungkook closes his eyes and places his hands on the balcony fence. To me he looks like a good guy. Jungkook is the only one who has never treated me badly.

"We are still as a family. Taehyung is the leader of our gang and we are members of his gang. Jungkook just understands everything too sensitively..." Jimin enters the balcony and stands next to Jungkook. Jimin looks quite different now. He seems serious and at the same time sad. Jimin was always smirking at me and talking dirty things, and now?

"You are all very strange" I said and then I notice something walking in the yard. I take a better look and realize it's Taehyung. He came back. He was out somewhere.

I can't believe Taehyung's mom's death changed him that much. Hana told me he was a very good kid and brother. Taehyung used to play piano in his childhood and now he uses weapons. For him, his mom was probably a very important person, otherwise he wouldn't feel the pain of his mom's death for so many years. I feel sorry for Taehyung. I don't have my parents like he doesn't have his mom. We are a little bit similar. I always try to hide the pain because my brother told me so in childhood. I don't want to be weak but I am like that. I am completely alone in this big world. My real parents and brother are dead. I'd like to see them for at least one minute. I want to tell them that I miss them and that I love them even though I don't remember how they look like. I want to know if they love me too. I wish they were near me now...

"It seems to me that Taehyung will look for you soon, so you better already go. We all don't want to have a problem with Taehyung" Jungkook turned to me, when he saw Taehyung coming into the house.

"You're right! We will meet later!" I stepped out of the balcony and walked towards the room door.

"Come again someday" I turned to the balcony, when I heard Jimin's voice. He smiled.

I was in a hurry so I didn't answer and left the room.

I was in a hurry to head towards Taehyung's room so I didn't look where I was going and accidentally hit something. Ouchh, it hurt. My head hit someone's chest. I touched my head with my hand because I felt pain.

I lifted my head up and saw that I had run into Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked me and suddenly he touched my head with his hand. He looked at me as if he cared whether I was hurt or not.

"I'm okay! I'm sorry" I walked away from him a few steps. Yoongi has been behaving strangely for several days. He started smiling at me and he often starts talking to me first.

"If you need help ask me. I will help you. You know this house is unsafe" Yoongi smiled with his gummy smile. Why does he suddenly want to help me?

"Yoongi" I hear the girl's voice. It's Hana. She is standing near us and still looks angry. What's wrong with her?

"What's now, Hana?"  Yoongi seemed annoyed at her.  Did they have a conflict? 

"Can we talk?" Hana gets closer to us.

"About what? We've already finished the conversation..." Yoongi's smile disappeared. He tries to stay calm, but I see how difficult it is for him. 

"Hana, are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'm" she smiled slightly. Hana is lying. When she's okay, she doesn't look that way. 

"Taehyung's probably looking for me, I gotta go" I already wanted to go, but Yoongi took my hand. 

"You and Hana are going to spend time in the city together. I give permission" What? Yoongi lets me go to the city? Shouldn't Taehyung let me do that? Will I break his rules again? 

"Don't you remember that she can't get out of here?" Hana is right. 

"How long will Taehyung keep her closed as a dog? Can you tell me the reason why he kidnapped her? Doesn't this girl need to go to school?" Okay, he has a point here. I want to finish school. 

"Why do you care about y/n? Strangers have never been important to you. You are right about school, but think that you have no right to let her get out of here" Hana raises her voice.

"Can I ask you what you are talking about here?" Taehyung came to the second floor and probably heard our conversation.

"Nothing, we talked about what we would do in the evening" Hana lied. She's probably afraid we'll all be punished.

"Me and y/n already have something to do, so you should think what you will do together with Yoongi" Taehyung came to me and hugged me from the back. 

"We are already going, right Yoongi?" Hana smiled at Yoongi and they both slowly made their way to the first floor.

"So let's go to our room" he kissed my neck. I don't understand why this guy loves to kiss so much? Taehyung is the first guy I know who kisses often.
-
I sit on the end of the bed and Taehyung sits next to me. There is the awkward silence. Will we just sit here and keep silent all evening? 

"Y/n" Taehyung broke the silence.

"Huh?" I turned to him. Taehyung looks strangely beautiful today. I don't know if I can talk like that or not, but he's a really handsome guy. His jaw line, pink lips, his cute nose and brown eyes. His long curly black hair... Taehyung looks like my dream guy. Why am I talking like that about my kidnapper? Maybe because he really isn't as bad as he looks.  When I heard more from Hana about him, and reason why he became so, I started to want to help him. I feel like we are similar. Maybe Taehyung can be good for me?

"Y/n, do you want to know why I kidnapped you? I think now is the time for me to answer all your questions"