𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Y/n's pov
-
"Go to the shower and put on some pajamas, we will go to bed" I still can't recover from what happened on the first floor. Me and Taehyung now sit on the bed next to each other. Thank god he saved me from death.

"Have you forgotten that I have no clothes here? Hana had to buy me clothes, but she's not here..." where is that girl? I need her and new clothes. It is very uncomfortable for me to wear mens clothes for two days.

Taehyung smirked and took off his black tshirt. OH MY GOD! I see him half naked again. Taehyung is so muscular and his body looks so perfect. I can't take my eyes off him. He noticed me staring at him, he smirked again.

"It will be good pajamas for you" Taehyung gave me his shirt as he approached me with his naked body. My heart will stop soon. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and then dress in his shirt.

Taehyung's shirt is above my knees to me, but covers my half body very well. Then I hear three knocks on the door and then the door opened. I see Taehyung standing in front of me. He is still shirtless. 

"You look beautiful with my clothes" Taehyung smiled at me and came closer. He hugged my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I didn't dare to push him off. 

"You are amazing and always know it" he whispered in my ear. 

"Now let's go to our bed, baby"our bed? Baby?

I lie as far away from him as possible. I don't want to be close to him. I'm lying in the same bed with the killer. I can't believe it...

"Do you want to lie so far from me? You don't want that sweetie" it was so quiet here and suddenly Taehyung started talking. His voice scared me a little. Is he using his rules again?

The fourth rule: he is dominant in the relationship. I can't say no.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. My back rested on his chest. It looks comfortable and warm, but I can't forget the fact that he's my kidnapper.

"Now let's sleep, princess" Taehyung whispered calmly.
-
I wake up from the sunlight out the window. When I sat down I saw that only me was in the room. On the other side of the bed I saw new clothes. Hana came back? I get out of bed and I go take a shower.
Then I get dressed in new clothes and go to the first floor.

When I was on the first floor, I heard voices in the living room. Have they all eaten breakfast already? I'm going towards the living room, maybe they are all there.

"We made more money this week than in a whole month" I heard Hoseok's voice. Money?

When I enter the living room, I see only two people there. They sit on the couch and talk. It's Yoongi and Hoseok. I go closer to them and then...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream. 

"Y/n? Y/n it's not what you thought" Hoseok stood up and came to me.

"You're not just selling drugs, but you're using them yourself?!" on the table near the couch, there are several bags of drugs. I can't believe it. They are drug addicts. Here everyone is crazy! 

"Well, we don't use drugs! We have them ready for sale. Don't think so" Hoseok replied. Yoongi takes one bag of drugs.

"Y/n, you don't want to try drugs?" Yoongi asked me.  What? Me? Drugs? What the fuck!? 

"Offer drugs to your friends, not me!" I hope they won't force me to use drugs. 

"Don't yell at me! You could soon be punished for it" Yoongi looks at me with anger. I can't do anything here. For everything I will be punished.