𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Y/n's pov
-
"Y/n, do you want to know why I kidnapped you? I think now is the time for me to answer all your questions" is Taehyung serious? Can he really answer all my questions?

"Actually, I wanted to know this for a long time..." I said.

"Remember when we talked about childhood crushes? I was talking about a girl I liked" his deep voise makes me calmer.

"Yeah, and I was talking about a boy I liked and who gave me this bracelet" I showed him purple bracelet on my hand.

"I have something to show you" Taehyung stood up and walked towards the closet. When he opened the closet door, he took something from there and then he came back to me.

"What it's?" I ask him. He took my hand and handed me something.

"You should know what it is" I look at my hand and there's a bracelet. Black bracelet. This is something I've seen somewhere. Wait. Is that... is this the bracelet of the boy who gave me my purple bracelet? It can't be true...

"Taehyung, it's yours?" I look at him and then at the bracelet again.

"Yes, it's mine" I can't believe. It's the same bracelet from my childhood. Am I dreaming?

"Where did you get this bracelet?" is Taehyung the same neighbor boy?

"I made this bracelet. I did it in my childhood. I made three bracelets, one black, another purple, and a third blue. The other two bracelets have my childhood friends" I can't believe that I met a boy from my childhood memories after so many years. Even harder to believe that Taehyung is that boy.

"Is that you the neighbor boy who gave me the bracelet?"

"It's me, y/n. That is one of the reasons why you are here..." Taehyung takes the bracelet out of my hand and puts it on his hand.

"I forgot your name. I only remember the bracelet" a tear rolls down my cheek. Yeonjun would be ao happy if he knew I had found our childhood friend. How could I not recognize that Taehyung is that boy? Actually, he has changed dramatically.

"I was always thinking how to tell you that. I thought you wouldn't believe me, then I remembered the bracelet. I've been watching you for a long time and wanted us to be together again, but that didn't seem possible, because you wouldn't really be friends with a stranger. So I thought I'd kidnap you. Actualy, I never wanted to be friends with you, I wanted our relationship to be something more than friends. I have had crush on you since childhood. Y/n, you probably won't believe it, but since I met you in childhood, I haven't fallen in love with any other girl..." is that the real reason why Taehyung kidnapped me? That boy had crush on me? Taehyung has feelings for me?

"You have changed a lot... I couldn't even think that little boy would grow up to be such a handsome man. I often thought of you, I wanted to see you. I asked myself how he looks now, what he's doing, is he happy, maybe he forgot me already? There was no way I could forget you. And now you tell me that you kidnapped me because of your feelings to me. Is this really true? Maybe you just wanna play with me and then kill me?" all he says to me is hard to believe.

"No y/n, I would never do anything bad to you. When I tell you that I love you, I tell the truth. I don't lie to you about my feelings. You have always been a special person to me. I wanted to find you, and now here you are" couldn't he just return to my life as an ordinary person, not a kidnapper? My life suddenly stopped when Taehyung came. I am far away from my home and I live with eight strangers. And now I found out that my kidnapper is my childhood crush.

"I had a crush on you in my childhood too. That boy was my first love. I really enjoyed spending time with him and my brother. I remember when my brother was jealous because we were close friends. You were a cute kid, Taehyung. Finally I know the name of that boy... Taehyung" I see tears in his eyes, he seems sensitive. Am I really that special to him? Taehyung suddenly hugs me very tightly, I do that too. Now we are sitting in a hug.