𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Author's pov
-
"Boss, we have guests!" the young guy's voice came from the second floor.

"We were waiting for you..." the older man's voice was heard very close.

It's Yoongi's uncle. He's approaching him and Taehyung.

Taehyung's here for the first time, so everything is unfamiliar to him here. He looks around to make sure there is no danger here.

"Good to see you, uncle!" Yoongi greeted the man who raised him.

"Oh Yoongi! On what matter did you come here? Why is this guy with you?" uncle laughed and asked Yoongi.

"You know why I'm here" Yoongi replied.

"Will we now go straight to the point? No, I prefer to play..."

"To play? What else do you want to do? You have already done so much, kidnapping my sister and girlfriend. Maybe at least explain why you did it?" Yoongi raises his voice and takes two steps forward.

"I don't know you well, but be nice and let go innocent girls from here" Taehyung said to Yoongi's uncle.

"Want to know why I did it? I kidnapped your sisters and with it I did two shots. Now it will be easier for me to get rid of you all at once. You have just come to your own death. I want you all to disappear and finally I could be the real mafia boss. You two and your sisters will not get out of here alive" uncle spoke with anger and hatred on his face. He hates Yoongi and everything related to him very much.

"So you did it only because of the power you so desperately want? How can you want death of person you raised by yourself? Are you all right with your mind?" Yoongi can't believe that he hears such cruel words from the man who raised him.

"If it's all just about your family's mafia affairs, why did you kidnap my sister?" Taehyung asked. If all this is only for the power he wants, then why does he need Taehyung's and his sister's death?

"There is another matter with you. Your whole family deserved to die. You, your sister and your father. I hate nothing that much as your family... Yeonjun!" uncle suddenly shouted.

"Yes, sir?!" Yeonjun replied.

"Bring those two girls out of the basement here. Let them all watch one another's death" he smirked.

"Okay, sir!" Yeonjun left.

"Do you think you will kill me so easily? You want war, then there will be war..." Yoongi said. He is not afraid of his uncle. He secretly pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent a message with a sign, that he need help, to his guards. When they arrive, then it will be easier for them to save Hana and y/n, and get out of here.

"They are here" Yeonjun came back with another guy and two girls in front of them.

"Remove the tape from their mouths and eyes" uncle commanded them.

"Y/n..." Yoongi's heart almost stopped beating when he saw what his sister looked like now. Her arms tied behind her back and her eyes are blindfolded.

"Thank god they are alive..." it made Taehyung feel better to see that they were still alive and healthy.

When those two guys removed the tapes from Hana's and y/n's eyes and mouths, they could finally see again. At first it was difficult for their eyes to get used to the light again, but after a while they started to see better again.

"Taehyung? Yoongi?" Hana saw familiar faces in front of her.

"They are here?" y/n asked Hana, because she still couldn't see well.