𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Author's pov
-
"To find the location where they are, you have to give me y/n's tracking code..." Hoseok is sitting in Taehyung's work room next to the computer. Three guys are standing around him: Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jungkook watches over Jin so that he doesn't run away or die.

"Wait... I will immediately find the code on my phone" Yoongi took the phone in his hands and started looking for the code there.

"Why the hell did you put a tracking tool on y/n's phone?" Taehyung asked.

"To know that she is not meeting you after she has left this house. My sister can't be your girlfriend. Put it in your head" Yoongi found the code on the phone and handed it to Hoseok.

"So you and y/n is family... that's why she behaves so much like you" Jimin laughed.

"Do you think that you look like a protective brother?" Taehyung replied.

"You will thank me later that I did it" not looking at him, Yoongi said.

"According to the code it shows me that y/n's phone is in the middle of some street. Did you try to call her?" Hoseok asked. He really seems smart in such matters.

"Taehyung tried several times while we were still in the car, but she didn't answer" Yoongi said.

"Okay, then we will have to go to that street" Hoseok stood up from the chair.

"Why y/n's phone is in the middle of some street when she is probably somewhere else? What would she do in the middle of the street?" Taehyung has many questions.

"Y/n's probably near that street" Jimin sighed.

"What's the name of the street?" Yoongi asked walking towards the door.

"*street name*" Hoseok replied.

"*street name*? My uncle lives on that street" Yoongi suddenly turned to his friends.

"What?" Taehyung looked in shock.

"Does your uncle live there?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes"

"Does your uncle live there?" Jimin asked the same thing and looked at his hyung. They all look as if they don't understand what's going on.

"Yes, he has lived there for a very long time" Yoongi replied approaching his friends again.

"What if y/n is not kidnapped and just met her uncle?" Jimin came closer to Yoongi.

"But Jin said they are kidnapped" Taehyung replied.

"It seems to me that something is wrong here. Or just won't be that your uncle..." Hoseok couldn't finish talking, because Taehyung quickly left the room and everyone followed him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted walking towards the front door.

"Yeah?"

"Come with me! Leave that bastard to die. We don't need him anymore" Taehyung walked out the front door. Behind him Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok walked.

"Don't try to escape" Jungkook said to his hyung and left the house.
-
"Hoseok, you can help us at a distance. Only me and Taehyung will go there. I don't want you to suffer from my family affairs" Yoongi got in the car.

"Ok, but I will help you while I am in my house, not in this house" Hoseok agreed with Yoongi's words.

"Hyung, I can't just sit here quietly when y/n and Hana are in danger" Jungkook opened the back door of the car and sat inside.