𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐

Author's pov
-
Waking up is no longer the pleasure it was. Sunlight falling through the window into the room is no longer as beautiful as it was once.
Whether it's nice weather or not, it no longer matters.

Taehyung wakes up from sleep early in the morning. Like always. He is an early person.

It's been two weeks since Taehyung wakes up in a room not alone. He always wakes up with a smile on his face, because he knows the first thing he'll see is his beloved girl. Taehyung likes looking at y/n while she's sleeping. He sees something wonderful in her.

This morning, things are different. Taehyung woke up and couldn't find y/n sleeping beside him. Instead, their new dog was lying in y/n's place on the bed and now he's staring at Taehyung with sad eyes. Yeontan probably knows what happened.

When Taehyung opened his eyes and saw that y/n is not near him, he quickly sat down on the bed.

"Y/n? Where are you? Are you in the bathroom?" Taehyung asked a person who is not here.

When he received no response, he stood up and headed towards the bathroom.

Taehyung opened the bathroom door. He looked around and there was nothing. No smell of y/n.

"Maybe y/n woke up earlier today than I did and went to make breakfast" he said to himself.

Then Taehyung went to take a shower. Hot water is flowing on his naked body, which washes his sweat and wakes his body from sleep.

The thoughts about y/n can't disappear from his head. Somehow a part of him feels that something is wrong. That something is missing. Does Taehyung's heart tell the truth?

When he finished taking a shower, he brushed his teeth and dressed in clean clothes.

Then Taehyung left his room with Yeontan and he met Jimin, who was walking down the hallway.

"Good morning, Taehyung!" Jimin smiled at his friend.

"Oh Jimin! Good morning" Taehyung smiled at Jimin and they continued to head downstairs together.

"Hey, Taehyung! Do you know where is y/n?" Hana ran to her brother and asked with a serious face.

"Y/n's probably making breakfast. I didn't see her in the room..." he answered while going to the first floor.

"But... but she is not in the kitchen. She's not there" these words of Hana made Taehyung stop. He felt the same bad feeling. He felt the same way like when y/n wasn't near him when he woke up.

"You wanna tell me she's not here?" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Maybe y/n's spending time with Jungkook again?" Jimin asked.

"I will go to Jungkook" this time Taehyung wanted her to be with Jungkook more than ever. He began to walk towards Jungkook's room and a few seconds later he knocked on his room door.

Then Jungkook opened the door and looked at Taehyung with a questioned gaze.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked his older friend.

"Is y/n with you?" the only thing Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook.

"No, she's not here. Did something happened?" Jungkook pretended that he didn't know what was going on here.

"Oh god... Does anyone in this house know where is y/n?!" Taehyung yelled. He understands that something has happened but no one tells him what.

Taehyung quickly walks towards the kitchen to make sure y/n's there. She is not there.

Then he goes to the living room. She is not there too.

"Where the fuck is y/n?! Y/n! Y/n!" Taehyung screams and runs all over the house.

"Taehyung! I just searched all the house. Y/n is nowhere to be found. It seems to me that she escaped..." Namjoon came to Taehyung.

"What?? Y/n's not here? How could she escape? After all, everything was fine..." Taehyung took Namjoon's shirt tight in his hands and spoke angrily.

"I couldn't find her anywhere either" Jin said.

"No, y/n couldn't escape. She loves me, she couldn't leave me. It is a nightmare. I will wake up and everything will be as it should be" he let go of his hands from Namjoon's shirt.

"Yoongi is not here too" Hana told. She didn't see him like y/n today.
"Have they both disappeared?" Hoseok asked.

"Doesn't that look suspicious?" Namjoon thinks this is weird. How could they both disappear at the same time?

"Do you want to say that my boyfriend kidnapped her?" Hana raised her voice.

"No, Yoongi has no purpose or reason to kidnap her" Namjoon replied.

"Or maybe there's the reason..." Jin mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung heard Jin's words.

"Have you noticed that they are similar? They look like a brother and sister. Even their surnames are the same. At least it seems to me, that they have something in common..." Jin is not the first person to notice it.

"What are you talking about?! The fact that the names of the two people are the same doesn't mean that they are a family... it's just a coincidence" Hoseok tries to correct and shut up Jin.

"I'll go look for y/n near the house" Jungkook said and left the house.

"Y/n can't leave me... she can't leave me... she can't..." Taehyung mumbled to himself and headed to the second floor and then towards his room.

"It's just a nightmare. I will wake up and everything will be as before..." Taehyung can't believe that the love of his life that warmed his heart has left him. He is alone again. Y/n left him and didn't even say goodbye to him.

Taehyung entered the room, closed the door and locked it. He wants to be alone. He doesn't want to show others how hurt he feels right now.

"Why? Y/n, why? Why did you leave me? I thought that everything is fine between us. I thought you started to love me..." tears rolled down his cheeks. Taehyung sits down next to the bed on the ground.
He hugs his knees with his hands and starts to cry hard.

"Y/n, please come back..."
-
Jungkook's pov
-
"Hyung, everyone noticed that you and y/n are not here..." I called Yoongi hyung to say that everyone already knows that y/n had escaped.

"Good, then make sure you and Hana come to us"

"Okay, me and Hana will come to you soon"
-
Taehyung's pov
(After a few hours)
-
It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all your heart. I love y/n. I will always love her. She was the only reason I tried to change as a person. I wanted her to love me the way I love her.

Since I can't be with you y/n right now, I will have to just dream about when we will be together again.
I don't know where you are right now. I want you to come back to me. Have I ever had a chance to be your love? Does your heart still love the boy who was with you during your childhood? Did everything that was between us mean something to you?

I was a fool for kidnapping you y/n. Then I moved you even further away from myself. You wanted to be free and now you're. How I want you to be with me now and I wish I can hug you and tell you how much I love you.

But you probably don't love me. How can someone love a bad person like me? No one can fall in love with a killer and a kidnapper.
I'm not worthy of your love, y/n...
-
To be continued...