𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Y/n's pov
-
"But seriously Taehyung, you are a pain in the ass!" I yell at him. He walks toward the front door, I follow him.

"I told you that I don't like it when you spend time with other guys!" Taehyung replied, without turning to me. He opens the door and goes out into the yard. I go too.

It is a little dark here. I see the sun disappearing a little bit. I'm outside again.

Yesterday I was in the city with Hana, because Taehyung finally let me go. He finally trusts me. Maybe I should ask him if he can let me meet my family? I hope he lets me.

"It's just Jungkook! He's like a friend to me. By the way... Kim Taehyung, are you jealous?" I come to Taehyung and stand in front of him. This is how I stop him from walking.

"You're jealous! Kim Taehyung feels jealous!" I raise an eyebrow and giggle.

"No! Not at all!" Taehyung turns away from me. He looks so cute when he is jealous and angry.

"Then you probably won't say anything if me and Jungkook spend more time together? I'm going to ask Jungkook if he wants to play Overwatch with me tonight" I smirk and start walking towards the house. I tease Taehyung. I know he's jealous, I just want to hear it from his lips.

"Yes, I'm jealous! I'm jealous of you damn much! I can't stand it when you're close to Jungkook. I don't want to share you with anyone else... y/n, you are just mine" Taehyung took my hand and I turned to face him.

"So you're jealous... what should I do to calm you down?"

Suddenly, Taehyung's one hand hugged my waist and the other touched my neck. We are so close now. I feel his breath. His chest touches my body. He smirks and little by little his face approaches mine. Taehyung's long curly hair touches my forehead and his lovely nose touches mine. He sighs and bites his lips.

"You know what can calm me down" Taehyung whispers in his deep voice.

Suddenly his lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Y/n..." Taehyung whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.

I smile, my heart is fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful.
-
Yoongi's pov
-
I spend time in the living room with everyone else in this house. Hana sits next to me and talks to the guys. She looks happy again. Three days ago, we talked about that I'm not jealous of Taehyung and y/n, and I just told her that I'm sorry for that girl. That y/n is kidnapped and that Taehyung forces her to be with him. That everything between y/n and Taehyung is fake. Hana understood me and forgave me.

Now we are in a good relationship again.

For a few days I can't stop thinking how to tell y/n the truth. How to tell her that I am her brother who is dead to her. She won't really believe me. I have to come up with a good plan. What if I would show her childhood photos and parents photo? Y/n probably saw how our parents looked like. What if not? Then I can... then I can show her the bracelet. Maybe she will remember it.

I don't know what to do. It's such a difficult situation...

Hoseok told me that I should do it tomorrow because tomorrow is y/n's birthday. I think it's a good idea. I want to congratulate my sister happy birthday as a real brother and not a kidnapper. When I'll tell her the truth, I'll tell her the whole truth about Taehyung and the death of our parents. Then me and she will leave this house.