𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Jungkook's pov
-
"Taehyung, open the door!" Hana yelled and knocked on the door.

"Taehyung, we need to talk!" she stood at the door of Taehyung's room.

"Open the fucking door Kim Taehyung, because I will break the door!" I shouted and I hit the door with my hand.

There was no answer. Only silence. Is he dead there?

"Jungkook, break the door" Hana told me.

"Then you need to move away from the door because you can hurt yourself" I said. Hana went a little farther away from the door, then I kicked the door a few times, and after a while I broke the door.

Hana was first to enter the room, then I went behind her. Taehyung's room looks like a basement. It is very dark here, because the windows are covered by curtains.

As I looked around the room, I saw Taehyung lying on the ground next to the bed. He looks like a zombie.

"Taehyung?!" Hana ran to him and knelt down.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? You were never like you are now. Let's go from here, you need to eat and sleep" she tried to help Taehyung get off the ground, but he grabbed her arm from himself.

"I have nothing to live for. I want to die here. Let me be alone. I want to be alone..." Taehyung said softly and closed his eyes with tears. My heart hurts watching Taehyung like that.

"No, Taehyung, you must be strong when I tell you the truth you don't know"

"What's the truth? There is no more truth here" he opened his eyes and his gaze was straight at me.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung turned to me.

"Huh?"

"Do you know where is y/n? Did you find her?" he asked me. Tears flow down his cheeks. How much more can he cry? Taehyung has not been drinking water for three days.

"I know where is y/n, so you have to listen to your sister. Hana will tell you everything you need to know about y/n..." I think Taehyung needs to know the truth, maybe he won't be hurt like that anymore or he'll try to forget y/n.

"Hana, tell me where is y/n" Taehyung sat down slowly.

"Taehyung, can you tell me y/n's full name?" Hana asked her brother.

"Min y/n, so what?"

"Min y/n and Min Yoongi" I said.

"Does that tell you something?" Hana asked Taehyung again.

"What do you mean? Min y/n and Min Yoongi? Wait... are they family? Yoongi is y/n's real brother?" Taehyung will have to listen to the long story we all know.

"Yes, they are family, but that is not all. You know probably that y/n's real parents are dead, right? So her parents were not ordinary people. Y/n's and Yoongi's whole family is a mafia. Her father had a big enemy that killed him and his wife. This is our father. Our father killed y/n's parents and our father was their enemy. And now the mafia boss of Min family is Yoongi and he wants revenge on our family. So he made sure that y/n is safe and helped her escape from here. I don't know how she agreed to escape from here, maybe because she's still scared of you and thinks you can kill her. So her and our families are enemies" Hana told all the truth. This story must have hurt him even more than he was now.

"Yoongi's mafia boss? Min and Kim families are enemies? That is why y/n left me... She's afraid that I kidnapped her because I know who she is and that I want to kill her... but this is not true. How can I kill someone I love?" does Taehyung really love y/n so much?