𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

Y/n's pov
-
"I'm very excited" I laughed.

After half a minute he untied that thing from my eyes. At first I see nothing, because my eyes are getting used to the darkness, but after that I started to see little by little. And looking around I saw that me and Hana were in some kind of basement. There is almost no light here. Hana is tied like me with ropes and she sits near me. It hurts my heart to see her like that.

Then I look in front of myself and I see a person that I know very well. Are my eyes lying? It can't be him. It just can't be true. He can't be my kidnapper...

"Min y/n, aren't you happy to see me?" I blink my eyes a few times. It's really him.

"Y-yeo-yeonjun?" I can't believe with my own eyes, that in front of me stands my stepbrother with whom I spent so many years together.

"Yes, it's me. I myself can't believe that I became a kidnapper" Yeonjun laughed.

"Y/n? He's your stepbrother? Right?" Hana turned to me. Her eyes are still blindfolded.

"But why? Why Yeonjun? What are you doing here? Are you here to save me? Brother, untie my arms and legs, then we will be able to go from here" I looked him in the eyes with hope and tried to convince him that he could help me. Or maybe I'm just convincing myself?

"Brother? Hah... have you forgotten that I am your fake brother and you are nothing to me? Everything between us was fake! You're fake y/n!" Yeonjun began to scream at me.

"Yeanjun, what's wrong with you? You told me that night that you were always and are my brother. What has changed now?" his words hurt me. Yeonjun was always like a real brother to me and I love him.

"You've changed! You are no longer the same y/n. You have been gone for a few weeks and haven't returned home. Is that real you? No, it's not you. You started living with your real family, with your real brother and forgot me, our parents. You are heartless y/n! That you may know how much trouble you have caused our family! I mean, my family. My mom spent two weeks in the hospital, because she got sick with her heart after finding out you were gone. Everything is just because of you!" I have never seen him so angry. He looks completely different. Or did I just change?

"I won't help you escape from here. I'm not here for that. I am here to make my boss happy, when he destroys your families. Then maybe my family will be happy too" my stepbrother continued to speak.

"Calm down okay? You just talk like that because you don't understand what's going on here. You have to help me. After all, we are a family. Did you forgot everything? Yeonjun, you are my brother and no one will change it. Please, help me..." I begged him.

"No, y/n, no! Hyung! Hyung, can you come here!?" he called some guy to come here. Why is he doing this?

"I had to do it a long time ago, I'm sorry" Yeonjun said and took the tape in his hands and put it on my mouth. Then he went towards Hana and did to her the same. She didn't even manage to say a word.

Yeonjun became a monster. He is no longer Yeonjun, who was before my disappearance.

"I-I haah-hate-yhh-youu!" I yelled, but he probably didn't understand what I was saying.

Then another guy came into the room. I had never seen him before.

"Yeonjun, you called me?" that guy asked.

For a second he looked at me and then his gaze was at Yeonjun again.

"Yeah, tell the boss that his victims have woken up and you will take care of them tonight, because I have to go home to meet my parents" Yeonjun didn't look at me at all. Not once. He seemed to have ignored the fact that I am his sister, who is now a victim. Am I nobody to him now, after so much time?

"Oh okay! Give me a few minutes and I'll be back" the guy said and left.

Then my stepbrother didn't look at me but looked at the wall and began to speak:

"If not what was in the past, you would stay alive. It is the fault of your parents and your brother. Thank them, that you need to die" these were his last words before he left the basement where I and Hana are.
-
Author's pov
-
"Hey Yoongi!" Jin stood in the living room next to the couch and waved his hand at Yoongi with a smile on his face.

"Do you dare to still smile at me?!" Yoongi almost ran towards his hyung and hit him hard in the face with his hand.

"What the fuck?!" Jin yelled and with his hand covered his cheek.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted at the same time and came to the living room.

"We need him alive!" Jungkook said.

"He is worthy of death" Yoongi replied.

"What are you talking about and why did you hit me?" Jin looked confused at his friends.

"You still can pretend that you don't know anything? You really want to die!" then Taehyung also began to not control himself. He approached Jin and took his shirt by his hands.

"So you already know about kidnapping..." Jin smirked. He seems happy with what he did.

"I'll hit him again soon" Yoongi mumbled.

"I will help you" Taehyung heard Yoongi's words.

"Tell us where's y/n and Hana! If you don't tell..."

"What if I do't say that? Will you kill me?" the eldest guy laughed.

"Tell me, where's y/n and my sister!" Taehyung yelled still holding his hands on Jin's shirt.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Jimin just came back to the gang's house. It seems strange to him to see his friends as on the battlefield, looking at each other as enemies.

"Jin kidnapped y/n and Hana" Jungkook told. His hands were clenched into fists in anger.

"What?! You are kidding, yes?" Jimin came closer to his colleagues.

"I'm not" Jungkook replied with serious face expression.

"Oh god... Where's y/n? Is she healthy? Is she alive?" Jimin put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes when asked. Tears from his eyes rolled on his cheeks. He has never shown his weak side to his friends.

"Can you fucking tell me where's Hana and y/n?!" Taehyung yelled at Jin again. But he said nothing.

"I'm neither Taehyung or anyone else that I could just scream at you and beg to tell you where y/n is. I will just make it more fun for you..." Jimin came closer to Taehyung and pulled him away from Jin.
He then stood in front of Jin and pulled the gun out of his pants pocket.

"You know that I'm the best with guns in this gang" Jimin smiled a little and held out his hand with the gun in front of Jin's leg.

"What are you going to do? If you kill me, then I will never tell you where they are" Jin feels safe about the fact that he has a secret that can save his life.

"So?" after these words Jimin shot straight at his hyung's leg. Jin fell to the ground in pain.

"Ahhh..."

"Jimin, are you crazy?! We need him alive"
Taehyung was scared that a spy would die.

"Let's play"
-
to be continued...