𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Y/n's pov
-
"The boss said that when she wakes up we have to tell him" the man's voice is heard nearby.
Where I'm? I'm kidnapped? Ohh my head... It probably happened when I walked home from the bar.

I don't want to see anyone walking around me and where I am, so I keep my eyes closed. Maybe they'll think I'm dead.

"Jungkook, don't you think she's sleeping too long?" I hear another man's voice, this voice is lower.

Jungkook? Is this one of them name? Suddenly my nose started itching, I couldn't control myself and I sneezed. Fuck! Now they'll know l'm awake and alive.

"Look, she woke up!" a guy named Jungkook told. When I stopped sneezing, I opened my eyes and saw two men in front of me. One of them is tall and with dark hair like crows. The other is a little shorter and with blonde hair. They both dress in black. It looks creepy. But I can say something good about them, they both look very hot. I am pleased that my kidnappers are young and handsome.

"Sir, she's awake!" this blonde guy screamed as he turned to the door of the room.

I closed my eyes again. How many criminals are in this house? I'm scared. I heard someone walking over. Steps are approaching very quickly. The door opens.

"Thank you Yoongi, Jungkook you too. You can leave now" this voice is so deep.

There were goosebumps on my body. Then I heard the door closed. Oh god!  What will he do to me? Does he want to rape me? Will he kill me? Goddd...

"Hey sweetie, wake up" he whispered in my ear. My heart began to beat quickly. It seems to me I am about to die. I don't open my eyes. I don't want to see my kidnapper.

"Come on! I know you're awake" this time he says louder. His deep voice scares me.

I was at the bar a few hours ago talking to my best friend about my fucking life and now I'm kidnapped! I can't believe I'm kidnapped! Can't my life be worse than it is now? Probably the fate is laughing at me.

I'm so unlucky that I no longer have words to describe how fucking I feel right now.

Then I opened my eyes.
My eyes widened when I saw what is standing in front of me.
This is the killer from the TV and the one Chun Ae was talking about! What's his name? Wait! Kim Taehyung!

Oh god, he's going to kill me. Why me? I'm poor. I'm not rich. He kills only the rich, at least I heard it that way...

I look around. I'm on a big bed. The room is big and looks very luxurious. This is where they put the money they get when they kill rich people. My hands are tied with rope. I'm trying to untie the rope around my hands that left cuts on my hands. I feel how blood is running out of my hands.

"How are you y/n? Doesn't your head hurt?" how did he know my name?! This man dares to ask me do I feel good?

"Yahh! Don't dare to call me like that! How I fell?? I feel worse than ever in my life!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Let me untie the rope from your hands. Probably it hurts a lot" his voice calm and slightly quieter.

"Probably? My hands are bleeding and you say it probably hurts? Just untie it faster" when he unties the rope from my hands, I'll show him what Min y/n can do! No... I don't know how to beat. I was beating my brother in childhood. I didn't do it anymore and probably this guy has a lot of guards. There is no point for me to start beats...

He untie the rope from my hands. My hands are finally free!

"I'm sorry that it hurt you..." he says touching my bloodied hands.

"Don't touch me! Let me go!" I get up from the bed and quickly head towards the door, but before I touched the door handle, he stands up in front of me with his back to the door.

"You are not going anywhere" his voice scared me.

Our faces are close to each other. Now I see him better. He has a mole on his nose, his eyes are dark brown and looks angry. His hair dark and curly. Not gonna lie, he's really handsome. Can this man be dangerous?

"Really? Who are you to decide if I can go or not? I am not your pet!" I tried to push him, but he's stronger than me. He grabbed my hands tightly.

"It hurts!" I shouted at him. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I'm not strong.

"It will hurt you more if you try to escape again!" he yelled at me. Yes, Kim Taehyung is truly such a cold and heartless person as others have said.

"Why did you kidnap me? I have no money, who might need someone like me? Just let me go" how much does my life cost? Will I come back home?

His hand touches my cheek and wipes my tears. Then his gaze goes from my eyes to my lips. What does this guy want to do with me? Will he kill me now?

Then he suddenly put his lips to mine. He started kissing me, but I pushed him away from myself. Then I hit him in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him. This guy not only kidnap me, but and tried to rape me! What's wrong with him? He is a true psychopath!

"Yoongi!" he shouted. Then the door opened and the same blond-haired guy stood in front of me.

"What do you need, sir?" the guy asked. Taehyung came closer to that guy and whispered something to him.

"Yes, sir!" Yoongi replied. 

"Go with him, he will take you to the room where you will live" this pervert tells me.

Yoongi and I leave this room. When we leave the room, in front of me I see a large living room with white walls and two large pictures hanging on them. There is a large black sofa and coffee table. The living room has a fireplace, there is a TV on it.

Then we go up the stairs. This house is very large and luxurious. Probably all the people who lives here are very rich. We walk down the long hallway on the second floor until we reach the big white door.

"Here is where you will live. The boss told me to take you to his room" the blonde guy said. His face has no emotion. He's as cold as Taehyung. I hate all people here! 

"His room? What?! Will I have to live with him? If you all kidnapped me, at least give me a separate room!" now I feel really angry. I'll have to share a room with that bastard! 

"We don't have an empty room. I do whatever the boss tells me to do. Now go into the room" this guy reall... Why are they all so annoying?

"How can there be no empty room in such a large house?" I ask him. He ignores me and opens the room door. 

"You talk too much" the guy pushes me to the back and I enter the room.

"How dare you!" I screamed. He closed the door suddenly and then locked it. I knocked on the door with my hands.

"They locked me in this room like a dog!" my hands started to hurt even more, so I stopped knocking on the door.

"I have to escape from here"
-
Sorry for my grammar. I have never been good at it.😅 I'm still learning. I hope you enjoyed reading this part!😌💜
-