𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Jungkook's pov
-
"Does it make sense if I told you the full name of the kidnapped girl?" I hope he understands me correctly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Taehyung's kidnapped girl's full name is MIN Y/N, hyung. MIN Y/N! Can you now understand why I came to you? Do you now understand what keeps me from sleeping, hyung?" I can no longer hold it in myself. It is so difficult for me.

"What did you just say? I don't understand. You're talking nonsense..." Yoongi laughed.

"I say what I know and what is true. I take it seriously. Have you noticed anything suspicious on y/n's hand? Haven't you noticed the bracelet you talked to Hoseok about? Haven't you noticed how stubborn she is just like you? Haven't you noticed that she has similar facial features to you? How about y/n's accent? She's like your twin. Y/n is your sister. Hyung, your sister is alive!"

"Shut up Jungkook! How dare you speak such things? You know nothing. All you said is nonsense!" Yoongi becomes angry.

"Hyung, you said you wouldn't be mad at me. I just wanted to help you and tell you the truth. I want you to be happy..." I am a fool. I thought he would believe me, but I was wrong.

"Have you already told everyone this? Did you tell Taehyung about my plan for revenge?" Could I? I never thought about it. I want them to be friends as before.

"No! I never said that and I will not say it! I understand that you have trouble believing in me and that you think I'm talking nonsense. But take a closer look at y/n and see that I told the truth. Name and surname is not often the same as another persons. Think about it, hyung" I lost hope of convincing him that everything I said was true. I have to go. I don't want to get angry with Yoongi.

I turned in to the side of the door and started walking towards it. When I was about to leave, I was stopped by hyung's voice.

"I noticed the bracelet on her hand today..." I turn to Yoongi.

"It's just like a bracelet my sister had"

"And it didn't seem strange to you?" I reply.

"Take a look at this photo. Here is my sister, me and Taehyung. Look at the bracelets" Yoongi comes closer to me and pulls a picture from behind his back to show me. In the photo I can see them all three kids. They all looked cute in childhood. Then I notice the bracelets on their hands. They all have different colored bracelets.

"I still have this bracelet" he grabs the sleeve of his sweater and shows the bracelet on his arm. It's the same blue bracelet.

"I can't believe that this girl has the same bracelet as my sister. Those bracelets Taehyung made. No one else has such bracelets, only the three of us" Yoongi now speaks very seriously and calmly. He no longer looks angry.

"Yoongi, are you really convinced that your sister died with your parents? Maybe it's a lie?" maybe there's a reason everyone told him his sister was dead.

"What are you trying to say?" he looked at me confused.

"You are adopted by your uncle and aunt, right? And who told you that your sister was dead? Don't you think they might have lied to you for some good reason? I mean, I heard that y/n's adopted too. There are too many coincidences here" is it related to mafia affairs? Maybe their parents wanted to protect her from criminal life.

"She's adopted?" Yoongi asked.

"Um yeah?"

"Do you know how old she is?"

"Y/n's 17 y.o. Why do you ask?" Yoongi scares me.

"Oh god... I need to talk with my uncle and aunt. They will tell me the truth" he went to the closet and put a picture there.