𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

Author's pov
-
The sky was an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with feathery white clouds as the radiant rays of the sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky.

The rays of the warm sun fall on the grass and warms the earth. The meadow is full of colorful flowers that bloom and delight everyone's heart. It's happy day. Such beautiful weather has not been around for a long time. It is like a gift of nature to humans and animals.

We should all be happy on this day and enjoy such simple things as the wonderful weather.

But...

This day is the last for someone. Someone didn't have time to rejoice in this day, this life, or this age.
The joy that that person experienced was very short, but memorable.
-
There was a deadly silence in the house. The hearts of all of them beat very fast and even a few times it seemed as if for some, the hearts would jump out of the throat.

Breathing stopped. Everyone stands after someone's gun fires a bullet. The bullet flies in the air, but very briefly. The man who fired the bullet was very close to his target.

The bullet punched Hana's way through her neck, causing a gaping hole in her throat that quickly filled with blood and gushed out.

She fell on the ground.

A pool of blood forming around her and soaked into her clothes as she choked on the blood and then spat out of her mouth.

"No! Hana! No!" suddenly the voices of other people were heard. Hana was lying on her blood, looking in front of herself. Looking at the love of her life and her precious brother.

"Y-yoon-gi" she tried to call her love by his name. Once her that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Hana felt pain in her chest and where she was shot.

"Hanaa..." y/n fell on her knees next to her friend, her boyfriend's sister, with a river of tears in her eyes.

Now is shock and panic to all Hana's loved ones.

Panic over what will happen and shock over what has already happened.

Without thinking of anything, Yoongi quickly runs to Hana and falls on his knees, hugging his love and placing her head on his knees.

"Promise me that you will not leave us, that you will not leave me... Hana, promise me" Yoongi's low voice spread through Hana's ears.

"Yoongi, my love... You have shown me so much love and so much more. I want you to know how much you mean to me. You are my whole world and... I love you with all my heart. You're my happiness..." she spoke with gaps.

"Hana, don't talk like that. You speak as if you are leaving me. You won't leave me, right?" tears full of pain began to roll down Yoongi's cheeks. It is another person who leaves him to live alone.

"Whenever you feel lonely, just close your eyes and I'll be there, right by your side. I'll always be there looking over you, keeping you safe, Yoongi" Hana smiled at him with a smile full of blood on her lips and tears on her face. She felt that these minutes were her last.

"It's a dream, right? My sister... Hana..." Taehyung began to cry and when he wanted to came to his sister, he was stopped by one of the uncle's guards.

"Hana, I want to say something and I mean this more than I ever did before. You are the love of my life, the girl of my dreams. I love you, Hana. I really do. Thank you for showing me the brighter side of life. Thank you that you taught me how to smile and laugh with you. You have always been and will be the most important person to me. I don't know how I could live without you. I love you, Hana" Yoongi spoke to Hana for the first time from the heart. He first time told her what he was feeling for her. Yoongi spoke sincerely.