𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Y/n's pov
-
"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO ARE DOING HERE?!" I heard someone's deep voice trying to scream louder than the music. 

"Looks like we came to a party..." another voice.

I turn behind my back. HOLY SHIT! The whole gang came home and we didn't notice it at all. I hit Jungkook's shoulder with my hand.

"WHAT?" Jungkook stops singing and looks at me. He notices where I'm looking and especially fast turns off the TV.

"FUCK" I hear him mumbling. Will we be punished now? We just had a good time... and now...

"Jungkook, have you forgotten who you are and who she is?" Yoongi shouted. The first time I hear him screaming.

"Why are you screaming at them? They had nothing to do, so they found activity. You know how much Jungkook likes to sing" Hoseok smiles at us. Is he so good because he is or is he using drugs?

"Don't punish y/n, it's me, I suggested her to leave the room" Jungkook started speaking first, before I spoke. Why is he doing this?

"This kid was never a true member of our gang. Jungkook is not like us. He is too good to be a criminal. I'm disappointed in you Jungkook..." Taehyung's words must have hurt Jungkook. He is a real dickhead! He had just hurt his friend. I said Taehyung has absolutely no feelings. He is heartless!  Is it now everyone who talks to me or will be with me are soft people, who are not fit for Taehyung's crimes?

"He at least has feelings, not like you!" I just said the truth. It seems to me that the only person without feelings is Taehyung.

"Auchh... it seems to me that you kidnapped the wrong girl you talked about for so long" Jimin laughed. I don't like this guy. He seems to be the second most brutal in this group.

"But seriously, she talks too much" this emotionless guy is talking again. Yoongi annoys me.

"You go with me" Taehyung took my hand and led me to the second floor. I am like his slave. I'm forced to do what he tells me to do.

"The party is over" I hear Jin's voice.

We came to Taehyung's room. He closed the door and sat down on the bed. I'm like a fool standing at the door and looking at him. What will he do now?  Will he scream at me again?

"You forgot what I told you today and yesterday" he speaks calmly, but he doesn't look at me. 

"What I forgot?" I ask. I'll try to be good to him today, if he doesn't scream at me. For me it is already tiring...

"I told you not to leave this room" he lifts his eyes to me. What a loser I am. I forgot to take the opportunity to escape from here...

"You can't imagine how boring it is to be here all day"

"You forgot one of the rules" Taehyung still speaks calmly. Rules? Again? 

"Rules, rules, rules and rules! Can you forget such a thing as rules for at least one day?" he suddenly stands up. I again crossed the line with my words...

"You forgot the third rule!" he screamed at me with his deep voice. What is the third rule? I don't remember.

"I don't remember the third rule... my memory is not that good" I sighed.

"Min y/n, remember that you are only mine and that you are only doing what I tell you to do. Don't forget that" he lowers his voice.

Taehyung's pov
-
Why am I doing this again? Why I can't be good with her? Namjoon hyung said that if I want to gain her trust, I have to treat her gently. She's probably scared of me. It's hard for me to be good to her when she doesn't listen to me at all...

"I'm sorry that I am screaming at you" I said softly the words I wouldn't tell anyone else, but only to y/n.

"I got used to hearing people screaming at me..." I can see the pain hidden in her eyes. I hate myself for hurting her. I have to try to be kind and gentle to her. I have to get y/n's trust I lost in the past. 

"I promise, I won't shout at you anymore" I came closer to her and kissed her forehead. I want her to trust me.

Y/n looked at me with shocked eyes. This time she didn't hit me in the face. I touch her cheeks with my hands. Her skin is very tender. Y/n is so beautiful. I have never seen a beautiful girl like her. I can't imagine how she can hate herself. She's amazing, but she doesn't know it. I have to help her start to love herself. I heard her and Hana's conversation yesterday. Y/n said that her boyfriend betrayed her with another girl. He's a real fool. I have to teach him well.

"Why are you doing this?" she asks me. She doesn't look angry as I always did when I touched her. 

"Can you tell me more about yourself? I want to know you better. I heard your conversation with Hana. All I know is that you were adopted and that you were betrayed by a guy..."
-
Y/n's pov
-
Taehyung listened to my and Hana's conversation? This guy is definitely something more... I don't think the killer should care about his victim's life. Why does he want to know more about me?

"Beautiful bracelet, where did you get it?" Taehyung took my hand to his and noticed the bracelet on my hand.

"A childhood friend gave me it. He was a really cool kid. I liked him, but he suddenly went to live far away. He was my first crush and my brother was a good friend of his..." why am I telling him this? He shouldn't be interested in it.

"He was your first crush?" Taehyung asked with a strange gaze. Will he now start to be jealous of every guy who is close to me?

"Yeah..." I blush. I had never told anyone about that boy from my childhood. I would love to see him. I'm wondering how he looks now... Is he as handsome as he was in childhood?

Taehyung laughs softly. Does he laugh at me? I said he was not interested in me.

"I said I would spend some time with you, so let's go sit on the bed and talk more about us" Taehyung smiled and while holding my hand with his, he leads me towards the bed. We sit down on the bed and lean our backs on the pillows.

"I had crush in my childhood too. She was as beautiful as you" Taehyung had crush? He loved the girl? I can't believe it. The killer felt the sense of love? Taehyung was probably good as a kid. Did he just call me beautiful? I've been walking like a zombie for two days now. I am completely without makeup and with the man's clothes, he gave me yesterday. 

"Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not beautiful" I hate myself for how I look.

"No sweetie, you're beautiful" Taehyung's voice had just sounded so sexy. What?? Sexy? No Min y/n, don't start with this criminal. 

"No, I'm not" I raised my eyebrows. I haven't used makeup on my eyebrows for two days now.

"You're" he is lying again.
"I'm n..." before I was trying to say that I'm not beautiful, Taehyung's lips suddenly touched mine. I didn't dare to push him off. I have no hope of escaping from here. I am forced to follow his rules if I want to stay alive. I want to go home. 

"It's late, let's go to sleep" Taehyung said softly with a smile on his handsome face. He could smile more often. 

"Oh okay, I'll go get some water in the kitchen and I'll be back soon" Taehyung nodded.

I get off the bed and I left the room. All lights are off. It is dark as hell here. I'm going towards the kitchen.  There is nothing in the kitchen. They are all probably asleep. I'm wondering where is Hana? Maybe she is with her friends. I pour water into a glass, then I drink it. The idea just came in my head! What if they forgot to lock the main door of the house? I need to go check it out. Maybe I'll be able to escape from here? I have a smart ass!

I go to the living room and then turn left and see the front door in front of me. Then I head towards the door. I touch the door handle with my hands. I almost managed to open the door, but someone's hand touched my shoulder. I'm scared. I just broke another rule. Taehyung will punish me...

"Where are you going, baby?" I hear a manly voice whispering gently into my ear. This voice is not Taehyung's. Then whose voice is that?
-
Thank you so much for 1k reads!💜