You drive me crazy Nandani

"Happy Birthday" I almost fell off the bed hearing a loud Shriek. "You guys scared the hell out of me.." I pouted on my parents who were in my room at midnight with my favourite blue berry cheese cake in their hand. Oh yeah it's my birthday. Well happy birthday to you Nanz.
"Come on my little chimpanzee time for cake cutting.." my Father smiled and mom squealed clapping her hands together like a little girl.

I blew off the candle and cut the cake feeding both of them. "I can't believe my little baby has turned 18. You are growing up too fast, soon you will be leaving for college leaving both of us alone." Aww Leave it on my mom to be emotional on a happy moment, I hugged her and Dad joined soon. Our moment got broke by the ringing of my phone. It was a con call from my friends, a smile break through my face.

"Happy Birthday Nanz.." they all shouted together even Manik making me grin. "You guys are few minutes late."
"No we are not, we just thought you might be with your parents so didn't want to disturb their moment Princess." Caleb chimed in. My phone was on speaker,Mom and Dad were smiling hearing them bicker.

"So we are seeing you in the morning right Nanz.." Belle poured in and before I could say ofcourse Mom interrupted. "Sorry kids but Nanz is occupied tomorrow whole day but you gyz are welcome to steal her off in the evening.." I look at both of them and they just showed up their teeths.
"Okay then see you tomorrow Nanz, once again wish you a very happy birthday. But good night.." Rosen ended the conversation and copying him others did the same. Wishing me a good night they all disconnected.

"Okay so care to tell me, what's up with you both?" I enquired and they both gave me their sheepish smile. "Well since it's quite a long since we had a family time, so tomorrow we are having one.." Dad fill me in and I grin happily. "Yes don't know if you will be able to come home next year for your birthday or not, so I don't want to waste this year. So we are having lots of fun tomorrow and a  great lunch at your favourite restaurant.." I jumped in their arms like a kid, this is going to be the best birthday.

"Okay now go back to sleep Happy birthday baccha" they both hugged me and kissed me one by one and then left the room. I stood smiling by the Door thinking about tomorrow.
"Thinking about me Sugar.." what the hell on earth, I turned around to see Manik leaning on my window lazily with a smirk on his face. "What the hell are you doing here Manik.." I whispered shouted and without wasting any other minute lock down the door, what if my parents walked in..

"What are you doing here Manik, at this time and how did you climbed up, what if you would have fell down, you have any idea how much that would have hurt. And what if my parents see you here, you are such an idiot Manik.." I continued scolding him when suddenly he came too close invading my personal space, he put his index finger on my lips shutting me up.. "you know you speak a lot, when you are nervous Nandani.." his voice sound way too sexy right now making my mind go numb.

"I am not nervous." A pure lie trust me. "Sure you are not Sugar.." he smiled making my heart melt at that dazzling smile. He put a lock of my hair behind my ear, "Happy 18th birthday Sugar.." our eyes locked in and a smile made its way on my lips followed by a peck on my forehead by Manik. I was so lost in him that I didn't notice when he grabbed two blankets and pillows and there was a bag in his hand which I don't know how I missed all this while. "Come on let's go.." he ushered to open the door and I just stood there confused. "What's going on Manik, where are we going?" He huffed a breath, "just open the door Sugar you will know.." I look at him skeptically but nonetheless done as told.

I slowly opened the door and we sneaked out, thank goodness my parents were inside their room. "Now will you tell me where are we headed too." I wispered quietly. "Terrace.." that's all I got in response, okay why are we going on terrace when it's too cold outside. We reached their and Manik spread one blanket on the floor and place the other blanket and pillows on it. I noticed that the blankets were quite heavy to save us from cold. He open the bag and took out a small room heater out from it which immediately warmed the place once turned on.