You are so thoughtful Nanz, always thinking of everyone else.

I ring the doorbell of Isabelle's house and stood their very Impatient, can someone open the door please a real quick. I look at my phone and it's 8:00 am in the morning. Yeah right, so they must be up by now right. Well it's Saturday morning Nanz, what do you expect. oh oh, should I go back and come later, Am I disturbing the Geller family. of course I am. I look at the door with a longing look and was about to turn back, when it finally opened revealing Mrs. Geller. I grinned looking at her. 

"Good Morning" I gave her my best smile and she smiled back, "Good morning Nanz, all okay.. you here at this early in the morning.." a sheepish smile appeared on my face. "Yeah all good, I just came to see Belle, sorry to disturb your sleep." She waved her hand, "Oh don't be dear, you come on in, Belle is still sleeping I guess. You can wake her up." I immediately run towards her room and luckily the door wasn't locked. Entering inside I saw her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. Without wasting any single minute I jumped on her startling her from her sleep. "Holy Mother of God, what the hell.." she looked scared, the expression on her face was priceless and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Seriouly Nanz, get the hell away from me.." She pushed me off her and again lay down snuggling in her pillow. "No Missy not at all, I have ruined my sleep on a Saturday morning just to get all the juicy details from last night, so get up this moment.." she turned towards me looking at me like I have grown a second head. "you are impossible girl.." I glare at her and pulled her up. "So you are not leaving me alone without getting your answers." she sighed and I grinned, "Yes, I need every single detail of last night.." she rolled her eyes. "Fine get me a cup of coffee till then I will try to wake myself up in the washroom.." 

If it was some other day, I would have never even thought of doing this, but my curiosity get the best of me. so not even I prepared two cups of coffees but also prepared pop tarts for breakfast and happily took it in the room. "Wow Nanz not bad.." we both quietly started munching on our food. "Okay now before I die of this curiosity, care to tell everything.." She grinned at me.

 "Last night was the best night of my life Nanz. Rosen was such a gentleman all the time. He picked me up from my house and then we drove to that famous Italian restaurant. He ordered all my favorites. He was so nervous, you know it was so cute to see him all flustered. You know when he asked me to be his date for the winter formal, I was stunned. I thought he would take Bianca or some other hot girl from school. but he chose me Nanz and it was all so dreamy and we talk and stuff and then he dropped me off and.." She blushed, oh Aiyappa Belle blushed okay okay now this is exciting.

"And Belle and what come on speak up.." She turned red and looked down, "And he walk me to the door and before I can go, umm he umm he kissed me.."

"Oh my goodness, Holy mother of God, Isabelle Geller you got your first kiss last night. And you didn't bother to tell me that. No were you ever planning to?" and that made her roll her eyes, "Stop being dramatic Nanz, of course I was, you are my best friend remember. I was tired last night, so I thought will tell you today. and I did Didn't I?"

Well fair enough, "I can't believe this, I am so happy for you Belle. Rosen is a good guy.. I am so happy.." With that I pounced on her and we both fell on the bed laughing. We stay their some time giggling and discussing more about Rosen and her blooming chemistry and she looked happy talking about him. "Okay now enough with my story. Care to tell, whom are you tagging along with for the event. and please don't say that you are going with Jacob.." I shrugged my shoulders, why did she get this idea. 

"Of course not Belle, I am not going with Jacob, Manik is taking me." And her eyes twinkled at the sudden change of topic, "Oh my Goodness so he too took you out last night to ask you to be his date and you didn't bother to tell me this. I am hurt.." 
"Shutup Belle, we didn't go anywhere last night. I was at his place doing some homework. He didn't ask me to be his date, he just said, If there is no one I am going along with, He will take me." That's not a date, it's a favor on me also I know Apart from Belle and I, he didn't talk to any other girl in school, so obviously I am the only left available option for him.