Are you getting turned on Sugar?

My eyes opened and I panicked because the surroundings screams I am not in my room and the fact that someone's breath was fanning my neck didn't help either. I tried pressurizing my brain to remember the last night events and I sighed when I did. Tears welled up in my eyes again when Jacob's betrayal came running in my mind. I still can't believe he did that to me, I mean we were going smooth, there wasn't any sort of problem in our relationship so how could he cheat on me. If he wasn't happy he could have just talked to me but he chose to cheat me. Why on earth..

My thoughts halted when I felt a nose nuzzling in my neck. I froze, the simple touch gave chills to my body. I remember sleeping off at Manik's. Holy mother it's him. Yes just next to me is that jerky boy who is turning into a best friend too me. A smile crept on my face thinking about the last night. He helped me, he didn't left me to cry alone nor made fun of me but stood their to make sure I am okay.

I turned my head a little to have a look at him and his gorgeous face came into my sight. He is just flawless, the epitome of perfection. Everything about him is excellent. Aiyappa this is not fair you know. I traced his features lightly and he squirmed under my touch, my eyes travelled a bit down and there came his naked chest in front of my. Wait what??? Naked oh no oh no, Manik Malhotra is lying here just beside me holding me tight that too naked.

Oh no Aiyappa did something  happened last night, I look down to myself and I was fully clothed, but that doesn't explain why is he lying here deprived of any clothing. Does he even wearing any boxers. And the thought was enough to make my eyes bulge out of their socket. And subconsciously I kicked him out of the bed and he dropped on floor with a thud again.

"What the hell on earth.." He groaned and I took a peek, well thanks to Aiyappa he is wearing sweat pants underneath. I sighed. "Like seriously sugar is this your way to wake someone up, can't you be a bit romantic. Like you know kiss or something.." I rolled my eyes at him, "And can't you be a bit decent and sleep in clothes when you are sharing a bed with someone.."
"If you can't see,I am wearing my pants.." I snorted at that, "very well than, what about covering your 6 packs too jerky boy.."

And he instantly came on bed hovering over me, "why did it bother you or something, are you getting turned on sugar and just to be clear they are 8.." And my eyes grew wide, heck no 8 packs like seriously. How hard did he work out to manage this. He eats like a monster. And my mom always says I am the monster. Oh no no no.. "hey hey relax why so panic I was just kidding sugar, don't make such face, you are scaring me.."
"Manik my parents oh no, I never told them, I am staying over.. they would be freaking out. My mother is going to ground me for sure. Oh no oh no..."

I got up from the bed and start moving to and fro, hell this is the panic situation, how could I just forget.. "okay relax sugar, you are not going to get grounded or something, cause your parents have been informed.."
"Informed what?" I look at him and he smirked, "they were informed that you are going to stay over and other friends too and we are having a sleepover and they happily agreed.."
I look at him with an open mouth, "You mean my mother gave a permission to sleep over at a male friend's house that too happily.." I asked not believing my ears and he  grinned.. "yup charms of Manik Malhotra sugar.."

Yeah definitely his charms, or else how would you explain this that they let me stay over at Manik's whom they don't even know properly and have just met once. But they never let me stay at Jacob's who was my boyfriend and they know him.. He sure is a charmer
I went inside the washroom to do my morning duties and after getting freshen up, I came outside to find a empty room..

It was too late to have a breakfast and too early to have lunch, so I think we could settle at a brunch. So let's see what Malhotra has got in his kitchen. Come on tummy let's fill you up. I walked down the stairs and marched straight away into the kitchen and I saw Rosemary. I totally forgot about her, but where was she last night.
"Good morning Nanz.. sleep well?" I smiled at her, "yeah I did thanx Rosemary.." she is cooking pancakes oh yum.. she put two in a plate, "maple syrup or wipped cream or both.." she asked holding the two bottles, I said both and then taking the plate from her I came outside and sat on the dining table. And in few minutes was joined by Manik.