Bonus Chapter

"Yes, I do, I love how their glow decrease the darkness, the fear we face in dark. They remind me that even in your darkest moments their is a ray of hope that can lighten up your life just like you do Nandani.. You are that ray of hope in my dark life, that has lighten up my world.. I don't even want to imagine how life would be without you.. Because everything I plan for myself includes you Nandani and always will.."

"So is this our Forever Manik.." I look at him and he just pulled me in a loving kiss and joined our foreheads he took a deep breath.

"Yes, Nandani Moorthy and Manik Malhotra are forever till the fireflies' glow and stars Shine..."

I hugged him smiling ear to ear. I never thought I will end my school days on finding someone, who will be my forever. I mean yeah, I met Jacob and literally thought he would be my one and only but boy was I wrong. Well, whatever happened was for good. I got Manik, what more I need. "Let's head out. Everyone will be looking for us..." Manik placed a kiss on my temple and soon we both came out looking for our friends and family.

"You guys, come here?" Caleb's excited voice came from afar, he looked too excited for something. Manik shook his head at his childishness while I laughed. "Come on..." I dragged him towards Caleb and sure he was there having pictures clicked with all our teachers. "Wait for me..." I happily joined him and our other two friends who were also there.

All of us clicked numerous pictures with everyone. These were memories. I can't believe I am moving out of this school, this city... Everything is going to change so much. I wonder how my new college life would treat me... "You, okay?" Manik frowned looking at my lost stance. I smiled at him. "I am perfectly fine; don't you worry Jerky boy..."

"Seriously Sugar..."

"What? is that not your name?" I feigned innocence, which brought a smile on his face too...

"Stop flirting you too... My eyes were having a hard time tolerating Belle and Rosen's PDA but now they are enduring yours too which is not good for them, I am almost on the verge of going blind..." Caleb munched on his chocolate which Manik snatched right away.

"I wish instead of your eyes; your mouth takes the burn. We all will be able to live happily then..." Manik states making Caleb's eyes widen. "You are a mean Brother..." He pouted.

My dear Cousin Caleb is a drama Queen, but I can take this drama every day, he is very dear to me and the worst part he knows that too... We all were chilling last time in the canteen at our very own table where we first became friends, where we shared too many secrets, where we insulted too many people... I am so glad Dad brought me here, I am so glad I decided to befriend Nandini, and I am even more glad she took me in her life.

This last year has been blissful, and I can't thank enough God for this. We were busy chit chatting when my phone pinged with a new message. I looked up to find a message from Makayla. What does she want now...

Please Manik, just one last time come meet me in science class, I have really important news to tell you.

I ignored the message. I am not interested in talking to her.

This is about Jacob and Rosalyn; they are planning something for Nandini...

What the fuck? Those fucking losers they will not give up will they... Nandini was at the lunch line buying something for her. I stood up quietly and excusing everyone made my way to the Science class... I am going to kill them both if they even thought of harming Nandini again...

"What is it?" I entered inside and asked her immediately.

"So, you have really fallen for her?"

"What?"

"You hate me so much Manik Malhotra, that you didn't even breathe in my direction but today I took her name, and you came here running..."

"If you called me here to utter some bullshit then I am sorry Makayla, but I am not free..." I turned around to leave but she stopped me.

"Why not me?"

"Excuse me?"

"No, tell me Manik. Why it couldn't be me? What is so special about her? She is just a garbage thrown away by Jacob... She is nothing compared to me... I can make you really happy... I can suck your cock really good... I can take you in all positions all day without complain... Then why not me?"

"Shut up, just shut up... You are utterly disgusting... You will never take her place... You will never be the one I choose; you want to know why? Because I love her... I love Nandini, today, tomorrow and forever and no one can change my heart and my mind..." I shouted at her...

"So, if I can't have you... I won't let her have you either..."

"What are...."

And remaining of my words stifled in my mouth when suddenly her lips came on mine... My mind blank out for a second what the hell happened but before I could do anything, I heard that broken voice... "Manik...." And the world crashed down on me... I pushed Makayla with full force.... "Sugar, listen to me..." I turned to find her standing their all broken. She already dealt with this situation before and now again... Jesus, why did I have to come here...

"Baby, I can explain..." I went near her, but she took off from there... What the heck...

"Nandini wait..." She kept on running while I ran behind her calling her to stop...

"Hey, watch out..." She bumped into Jacob, my fist clenched with anger.

"Jac..." But before I could give him a piece of mind, I saw it happen. I saw Nandini grabbing his head, I saw her pulling him down and I saw her putting her lips on his... Nandini kissed him, Nandini freaking Moorthy kissed Jacob and I felt numb.

I am kissing Jacob Smith, what the fuck but seeing Manik doing the same what my ex did broke me from within... How could he cheat on me... I can't remove that image from my mind... I trusted him, I bloody trusted him with my everything and what he did... Oh Aiyappa how could he do this to me... How could he... I pushed away Jacob when his hands started going South but Manik was nowhere to be found...

And I ended this high school, like how I joined... Single and with bawling eyes...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hola Fam!!! How is everyone... Long time no see! From so long I wanted to write their breakup scene. I wanted my audience to know exactly how it happened. So, after years here I am treating Bad boy series fam with this bonus chapter... And I am planning to write one for all my books but can't promise... So, you people enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment... Happy reading ❤❤❤❤