Why Do you miss me Sugar

A week passed by quick and it was already Friday. Yayy, just one more dreaded day and then a good weekend which I can spend sleeping. Okay Who am I kidding. Their would be another party of any Jacob's friend and as a good girlfriend I am, I have to accompany him. I hate high school parties and I don't know what fun teenagers get drinking as if their is no tomorrow and making out with random people. Locking their lips and grinding with them. Can it be any fun, noo It is totally gross. But well this is high school we are talking about.

Jacob and I were okay after that little fight we had on Monday. I can not stay mad at him any longer, he just didn't let me. I told you he is a pure sweetheart. Nothing special happened in this whole week, it was as boring as it could be. But I was on a little edge, I don't know why it matters to me but Manik Malhotra was missing since that day. Yes he never came to school after Monday, It's been 3 days now and I don't know whether he will be here today or not.

People were talking about it, of course they would. He is the new student who is hot as hell and got into a fight with Jacob Smith on his first day of school. So obviously he have to be the current topic of the week. Some says he got scared of Jacob and switched school. And trust me, Jacob wasn't denying this at all. He was too proud of this rumor and I hate it. I know Manik wasn't scared. It was Jacob who looked a bit frighten of him but I let it slide. I am the girlfriend of course, I have to let it go. 

But nothing could get that boy with pretty blue eyes out of my mind. I reached at my first class with a happy mood as I am not going to see Ms. jenkins face for two whole days and that's great isn't it. The moment I entered inside, my heart skips a beat. There he was in all his glory, his hair was mess like always, his nose was a bit red and his eyes sleepy as if he was struggling hard to keep them open. Their was a pencil in his mouth and I don't know why I found that act quite sexy. I don't know how long I was going to stare him, my trance was broken by Isabelle, "Hey Nanz.." She waved from our seats with a big grin. Yeah just like me Friday puts her too in a happy mood. But the moment she shouted my name, He jerked his head up to locate me and his eyes got locked with mine. I don't know why I felt butterfly erupt in my stomach. I sighed inwardly and made my way towards our seat without giving him another glance. This boy drives me crazy.

I said goodbye to Belle and made my way towards our next class that was English, yeah the another one which I shared with Manik and Jacob too. Yeah Jacob got transferred in English and kicked out of History. And I was really not happy about it. Because History was the only class that I don't share with Manik. And the one thing I have understood is that they both will never get along. So it was another part of worry.

"if you are so hungry Sugar, just eat something edible. Pencil wouldn't be that tasty right." And I haltered in my tracks, He was here. I look over and yes he was walking with me, too close for my liking. He heaved a sigh and I try to ignore him. My eyes fell on the pencil in my hand and indeed I was chewing that thing. I made a gross face, how did even I don't know. I heard a faint chuckle coming from beside me.

"Take these, they definitely are better than that pencil." And there was a packet of M&M in his hand, my favorite, I thought for a second and than grab it anyhow. Never say no to good food and not when it's chocolate. "Why didn't you come to school for 3 days, where were you." I don't know why I asked this question. "Why do you miss me Sugar." and I rolled my eyes at the cocky jerk in front of me, "My name is Not sugar its's.." I was saying something but he cut me off, "I know It's Nandani.." What how did he know my name and forget that how did he know my real name.. Nobody at school does because I hate it, that is why I have cut it short to Nanz.

"It's Nanz and how do you know my real name." He smirked and I wanted to wipe that stupid expression off his face. "Well I have my ways Sugar.." I cringed at the nickname he has given me.. Sugar like seriously.. "Stop calling me that, you can call me Nanz.. no Nandani, no Sugar.." And he pouted like a cute kid, I felt the urge of pinching his cheeks. okay enough Nandani.. "No it's either Nandani or Sugar you choose.." And I huffed in anger.. Jerk "How about none, and why are you even talking to me just leave already.." He rolled his eyes and fastened his pace,  "I am not leaving you alone Sugar not so soon." And with that he was out of my sight leaving me confused behind. Why he has to be this moody and Arrogant, we could have been good friend.