So what's the plan hmm, wanted to kill me?

Today was the dreaded day, yes the winter formal. if wasn't for that stupid music project,I surely was going to have fun but no here I am locked inside my room calming down my nerves. Belle was going to come home any minute now. Yeah we girls were getting ready here and boys at Manik's place. Apparently Manik owns a Limo so that means we all can drive their together in that. And that's cool.

I was watching pretty little liars when Belle barged into my room, "What the hell girl, you are chilling here, dont you know we have a party to attend.." I rolled my eyes at her, "Seriously Boys didn't have to pick us up for next 3 hours, so what's the rush?" I plopped down some gummy bears in my mouth and kept my focus on the episode. She plopped down on my bed snatching the pack of gummy bears from my hand.

"You are going to perform today in front of whole school and apart from that you are Manik Malhotra's date so you need to look sexy enough to burn all the sluts out there.." I smacked her face with the pillow and she groaned, "Language Isabelle and dont talk about the performance okay, I am already very nervous.." she took me in a hug and I sighed, I just hope everything go well today. "You are going to rock Nanz and I know that, everyone do. so please stop shitting your pants." I smiled at her lousy attempt of cheering me up, but hey she atleast tried.

"Okay enough of the sappy drama, go take the shower, I really wanna look good today and want the same for you. So hurry up.." I groaned in frustration but stood up anyway. Listening some more profanities from Belle's mouth. Okay Nanz let's get ready for the night, if not from your voice atleast slay them with your looks.

 Okay Nanz let's get ready for the night, if not from your voice atleast slay them with your looks

"Wowww" Was the only word that came out from my mouth looking at her. She looked gorgeous, the dress that we took other day seems to be the best choice for her. Her blonde hair were neatly tied in a pony tail and her makeup was in place. "You are seriously going to kill Rosen with that look of yours, you look hot."

"Seriously girl have you look at yourself, I bet Manik's going to get a hard time to keep his eyes off you and also the other boys in school

"Seriously girl have you look at yourself, I bet Manik's going to get a hard time to keep his eyes off you and also the other boys in school.." I look at myself in the mirror and yes I do look good in this dress. My hairs were tied in a stylish chignon, diamond earrings dazzling in my ears and a bold eye make up made me look a bit older that too in a good way..